Chapter 3

Shortly after dinner, Donovan asked Deni if she wanted to go out for a run. Deni not sure about running with anyone other than her family was a little hesitant at first , but with a little bit of pleading Donovan convinced her it would be fun. Deni and Donovan both shifted on the back porch and ran into the wooded area behind the house, stopping at the lake Deni loved to relax by.

Once Deni stopped Donovan took a minute to look her wolf over and take her scent in. Deni was a cute but small brown female wolf. His wolf loved her beauty. Now he wanted to take in her full wolf scent. He started at her head sniffing and nuzzling her neck. Her scent sweet and enticing a mixture of vanillas and honey. As he approached her backside and tail Deni turned away from him. She didn't like the thought of him sniffing around her backside. Each time Donovan got close to the area Deni would just slowly turn around and face him. After about the third try Donovan just cocked his head a little stared in her eyes and licked her face. Deni just thought to herself perverted Alpha.

They both sat staring at the water for a little while. The water shimmered from the moonlight. The sound of the flow was relaxing she leaned against Donovan and started falling asleep. Donovan watched her resting against him. Her body against his made his emotions run wild. He thought about all the things he could do with her in the future of course once she was 18. The thoughts had him a bit excited. He surely couldn't let Deni see him in this state.

Deni felt her large furry pillow move which caused her to wake up slightly. She became fully alert when Donovan stood on all fours walked towards the water and then shifted back to human. Standing completely naked he gave a quick glance back at Deni and ran and jumped in the water. The air had a slight breeze not as cold as the previous night , but definitely not swimming weather and most certainly not skinny dipping weather. Deni watched him in what had to be freezing cold water and just figured he was crazy.

Donovan stood up not coming completely out the water and waved to Deni. "Come on Deni, shift and jump in. It's really not that bad." He waited for a moment and then started swimming again.

Deni knowing she wasn't ready to be naked in front of him and knowing she just didn't want to swim in cold water she just yipped a little and remained sitting watching him swim. She couldn't see much of him just little glimpse when he was right in the moonlight. Deni liked the way his body looked as the moon light glistened off his well built body.

After a few more minutes Donovan tried to persuade her again, "Ok Deni I am getting out in a few one more chance come swim with me" He waved to her again. Deni still just sat, as much as she was interested in Donovan there was no way she was ready for an intimate moment like this with him not just yet.

Finally Donovan stopped trying to persuade her to join him and he decided to end his swim and he started walking out the water. The moon light sparkled off his wet body. As he approached Deni now had a better view of the muscular build of his body, his perfect abs, his nice strong arms and legs, and she also noted how as he got closer he appeared to be more and more aroused by Deni staring at him. She made no moves as he approached, she only tried to figure out why he hadn't shifted back to wolf. She figured this was probably again one of those times he was being a perv and sensing her arousal. She was definitely sure of this because as he got closer his smile widened at her. Deni was now all flustered and excited from watching Donovan to take her mind off of him and to calm down, she turned and ran the opposite direction further into the forest.