Chapter 12 - The pain of history

~Chapter 12 – The pain of history~

  »«»«»«

 That was absolutely awkward; I was left with my mouth opened wide and my eyebrows right at the top of my hairline. Because let’s be honest here this isn’t what you see at home especially yesterday. What in the world was Mason doing? Was he ok Is this how he always is, how did I manage to end up here. And worst of all I looked down at my arms to see the piglet laying there like it’s my baby or something, who the hell has a piglet in this school and whose is it?

 I looked around to see the place empty and I felt totally alone. The piglet squealed once or twice but it was abnormally quiet. Did it like being in my arms, I’m not going to lie this piglet is so cute to cuddle especially if you feel so alone right now. And the best part is it doesn’t smell, just a bit soapy that’s all. I was confused as to where I was supposed to go, and I was carrying a pig too so what in the world am I going to do?

 When I did manage to find the room. You could hear the lecture start and my heart thumped in my chest like a bunch of drums. I hate being late and now to top it all off I have to walk in and say I’m new and introduce myself. More like embarrasses myself, because that’s what I think I’ve been doing since yesterday, while carrying a black and white piglet now.

 Therefore, instead of knocking like I always did. I put enough strength into pushing the door open I managed not to drop the animal on the floor. I saw the confusion in the guys face, his bald head turned around and so did the rest of the 24 students in motion, and that just freaked me out for a second before I realized what I was doing.

 “Yes may I help?” he drawled and looked me up and down and stopped at the piglet before continuing at my face with a scowl

 “I have this class I’m new” I replied back he didn’t have to give me the dirties I mean it’s not my fault I got stuck with a pig.

 “Well as you know you’re about 20 min late, so I presume you know that you are not supposed to have animals in this wing.” he folded his arms and glared at me

 “I know but this isn’t my animal, I got lost on the way and this thing jumped at me out of nowhere so I was stuck with it.” I replied sternly I heard a few giggles here and there and I felt the heat rise up I couldn’t believe he was putting me on the spot out of all the people.

 “Yes well I cannot allow you into the class until you get rid of it.” he replied and went back to his book and left me in shock

 I couldn’t believe it; did he just shrug me off about me being new and then expect me to find a way to dump this animal somewhere? I was already starting to hate him my mouth turned into a frown and he stopped reading and scowled.

 “Did you not hear me miss, no animals!” he growled and I heard him perfectly clear like I want to come back to his class.

 “But where do I go?” I replied gritting my teeth

 “ANYWHERE BESIDES HERE!” he roared and I jumped back the piglet that was quiet for about 10 mins suddenly started to squeal in fright, I was trying so hard to calm it down and I glared at him more roughly.

 I looked at the students, their faces who tried to hide the laughter and I couldn’t help but stare at the bald man with disgust. I don’t understand why none of the students come to help me, did they rather be stuck here with such an uptight guy than help a new girl. It seems they didn’t understand that I was a new student, so I glared at the man before I turned around.

 “Fine” I replied and walked out muttering all the curse words in my vocabulary

 I managed to calm the piglet down and I breathed, I was sweating now holding onto a piglet seems like tough work. Nevertheless, I didn’t mind it, stupid teacher ruined my mood now. I’ll be so annoyed all day I can’t handle this. I was searching around where to put the piglet I found a nice area around the back of building, hoping he will stay behind the bushes as I fear someone might see it. Moreover, hurt it, I placed the piglet down and it looked up at me with his eyes and started to nuzzle my leg.