Chapter 7 - which one?

~Chapter 7 – Which one? ~

»«»«»«

 “Holy crap let’s get you some more tissue shall we?” I muttered as I dabbed at the boy’s nose, it was all bloody, what in the world happened?

 “Thanks you don’t have to.” he replied nasally only because he had one tissue up the left side of his nose, and I was cleaning the still leaking right we ended up being in the kitchen for a while now.

 I of course didn’t listen to him at all; I was busy wiping away the blood on his nose. Then I realized the blood soaked his top and I cursed again, unbelievable did he just spurt blood out because he saw something dirty? Was he that dirty minded? I blushed at the thought, should never think like that again.

 I looked back at him curiously he had his head titled up, you could see his Adams apple small and cute, bobbing up and down nervously and I smiled. He was very adorable another plus point for the matchmaking business, what I couldn’t get my head around was the boy in my room. The room I was supposed to sleep in now, I won’t consider it now as it’s already tainted big time and I shuddered. I lifted my hand up to his and gingerly wiped the last set of blood that came down and wiped his mouth.

 Big and pouty, they were a major point for the matchmaking; some girls I knew liked mouths. Probably because they were sensual who knows, only I’ve never been attracted to them at all. Most of my exes had small lips which wasn’t bad I mean.  I finally looked up at him after I finished, I didn’t realise he was blushing so much; his eyes twinkled dangerously and was that a line of sweat? Was he nervous why?

 “Are you nervous being with me?” I replied lifting one brow up in confusion.

 “No, of course not” and he gave me a nervous laugh I knew he was, I needed him not to be nervous or else I won’t know anything about him.

 “Ok well don’t worry treat me like most of your friends Mason, I won’t bite and I know you won’t either I hope.” I laughed and he blushed again

 “Ok fine, thank you again.” he mumbled and got up from his seat and shuffled around mumbling he was going to go change

 I hoped he was ok, that must have been embarrassing for him an all. When we opened the door we saw the two going at it like rabbits, I really do wonder who that boy was I couldn’t even see his face properly.  I grabbed Mason’s hand, shut the door, and ran to the nearest bathroom he kept saying sorry but I kept reassuring him it was fine. Really, it was fine, but staying in that bed now will give me nasty nightmares so I needed to sleep somewhere else that was my problem now.

 “We’ll see you next week.” I heard a perky voice from the stairway I didn’t dare move. I would be sick, so I made a face and kept myself hidden as Mason was off somewhere changing. He needed it since I puked all over him and his blood was soaked into it poor boy.

 I crossed my right leg near my left, and fidgeted what in the world where they doing? It was so silent, why was I worrying? I mean I can handle this can’t I. It was only a boy with a girl nothing else, god I hated clusters of people. I was so engrossed in my own thought I didn’t hear anyone coming towards me at all.

 “So who are you?” I heard a whisper besides my ears and I screamed, bashing my head against his chin I heard him groan as I rubbed my head.

 “Seriously” I replied harshly I looked at him closer and I couldn’t breathe.

 He had the same eyes, the same beautiful cold eyes except, his was more violet that sent shivers down my spine every time I stared at him. His lip looked firm and the corners were turned into a smirk, and I narrowed my eyes knowing what he was thinking already.