Chapter 6 - Run Quinton Run

~Chapter 6 – Run Quinton Run! ~

  »«»«»«

 “Raquel hey can you hear me are you ok?” I heard a distant voice and I groaned and then as If by magic I raised myself up quick which I shouldn’t have done as I fell back down more dizzy

 I looked around once on the ground for a few seconds before I pulled myself up again, and noticed where I was I stared in deep indigo eyes and I felt myself blush again. I couldn’t believe I fainted a second time, this time in front of my boss’s son. This is the guy I was supposed to play matchmaker with he seemed too nice to be true, did he even know I was doing this?

 “Ah I…I…” I sputtered what was wrong with me I was never this quiet why now.

 “You look pale you ok?!” He placed his large hands on my forehead, why am I noticing his hands now.

 “I’m ok” I mumbled as I swatted his hands away and shot up and ran, that’s what all the Quinton’s do they run!

 “HEY WAIT UP!” I heard I looked behind me to see he was running behind me but it didn’t slow me down at all.

 I stopped near the fountains, I didn’t hear him behind me anymore I slowed down and looked behind my shoulders to see if anything else was going to happen. Guess not, I placed my back against the wall and sighed slowly catching my breath and all I needed time to think I slid down the wall with my hands on my head. I couldn’t handle this, it is too much effort I just embarrassed myself twice and got myself killed once what was I thinking when I agreed to this job.

 “Stupid lady she’s so going to pay for this, If I can survive this at all” I muttered ad groaned I was so tired I wanted to sleep I was hungry I wanted to go home. I wanted a shower I felt the sharp sting behind my eyelids and feared I would cry.

 “Whose going to pay for what?” I heard a gruff voice and I looked up to see eyes that glared down at me I made a squeaked and got up again swiftly ready to bolt. “Not this time Raquel” he growled

 Oh god I am so dead, literally dead fired for sure! After what I did to this boy, I am so not going to be on his good books at all. Why oh why couldn’t I say no to my mother’s face more angrily, she would have caved. I turned just about and lifted my feet to run when I was suddenly turned around again, to meet the indigo eyes glinting like jewels under thick black lashes which set my heart racing. I thought they were so fascinating in this dim light for a few seconds before I was slammed across the wall the wind knocked me out slightly, for a skinny boy he was pretty damn strong.

 “Ow!” I groaned I couldn’t believe it I was trapped and I was so not ready to meet his eyes once more oh the shame.

 “Hold it right there” he gasped trying to get his breath back I stood still we were both breathing hard this game of chase was so not fun especially if one didn’t know what he was running after.

 “Let me go.” I muttered hoping to god he would or else I would hit him where it hurt most

 “No look at me.” he rasped after he coughed into his broad shoulders he didn’t look so good now I felt even guiltier. “Raquel” he replied steadily

 “Look I’m so sorry for what happened ok, it’s ok if you want to fire me and all I just didn’t know you were Mr. Ebner’s son at all so I didn’t think at all” I spattered so fast he gave me a quizzical look and I did what I always did babble.

 “Raquel” He replied so softly I felt my stomach drop

 “I didn’t know it was an accident I was talking –“I gibbered