Chapter 25- First Mission part 2

--Tachis pov--
There was blood dripping from my mouth. I stood in front of Page who was in her Fallen angel form. The man who we were fighting had just turned into a Monkey.
i kepted using my Vines to stop my Dad *cough* man. He just tore them away. "Vine magic shape shift." I also turn into the monkey form my dad had. I just gave up seeing him for who he is. He turned into a monster when I was 4. So I ran away and found Page. Then I left Page for a Dark Guild. I throw a punch at him. He flew back more then I thought. Natsu ended up using his breath then Lucy Called out Spade. Wendy also used her breath and Gray used his Ice. Blaze used her breath and Grimm used some kind of Soul magic. Then Erza Came flying forward with Page. I watched my Dad Lying on the floor. We call the magic counsel get our prize and head back for the Guild. "Your related to him!" Spade said jumping around me and pull my cheeks. " I know I hate him!" Page leans into me. "No wonder were you got your dark magic guild likings from." I hit her. "Guys stop messing with the boy with daddy issues." I went quiet and covered my eyes with by hair. "Dude we all have been in the same boat." Gray says. I then start thinking.
Page, Turtle and Natsu didn't even have parents. They were all created, the dragon igneel abandon 2 of them and the other was abused by Zeref. Lucy's mother died and her dad ignored her, Grays dad is a evil demon and Erza doesn't remember her parents. Wendy was also abandoned by a Dragon. Grimm, I not even gonna start.
I look over at them all pushing and shoving each other. I start laughing. Everyone looks at me. "All of us never had real parents now did we." "You got that right" Lucy's says. We all start laughing. "You never really knew now did you?" Erza says after. "Even us exceeds!" Happy says. I felt really dumb for a minute. I start laughing again to brighten up the mood. I didn't need to do that. Natsu hits me in the back. "Catch me if you can!" I start chasing after the pinked haired Boy. No one was joining in.... Yet. Too late the stamped is chasing us. Then Natsu just stops in the direction we were going in. I run into his back. We both start falling. "BAKA THIS IS A CLIFF." We both hug into each other crying anime tears. "This is your fault you never gave warning." "Is not." "Is too."
We both land in a pool of water. "Juvia to the rescue." We all look at the water Mage. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Natsu was saying kissing her feet. "Ewwy." Page is standing next to me. "Your alive!" Turtle yells jumping on my back. "Yes, yes I am." When she gets off me I cough up Blood. "are you ok?" I turn to face Grimm. "I'm fine." Turtle stood behind me hitting my back. "Smile!" Wendy says with her dragon slayer smile. "fineeeeeee." I put on a fake smile. I could feel my throat burning from the blood and my stomach feels like it's gonna explode. Turtle then slaps me across the face. "Smile properly." I again smile the fake smile. "Your not ok..." I look at Page. "Your throat is burning and your stomach feels like it's gonna explode right?" I nod me head. Turtle picks me up piggy back style. "Weewooweeewoo." She starts screaming, running down the dirt path back to the Guild. I look behind me and see a stamped, with Juvia chasing them with a broom stick... We're did she get that? "Faster shes gaining on us." Page yells Giving Grimm a piggy Back. "This is war!" Gray gives Juvia a piggy back. "Let it begin." Page then turns into her fallen Angel form. Grimm uses his Soul Magic. I take a deep breath. I use my my vines and turtle uses her Dragon slayer magic. Everyone was now in a punch up. Then we all stop. Lucy had horror in her eyes. We all look at were she was looking. Giltards was behind us with a horror look. "RUNNNNNN!" I start sprinting after turtle back to the guild. "Shouldn't we be on the Train?!" "Yes but keep running!" She's a dragon slayer... She can't stand trains. I over take her in the race. "I will win." I get to the guild doors and kick them down. "We're homeeeeeee!" Turtle yells. We look behind us and see the rest get carried in by Guiltards who looks pissed. "Who said you can go on that mission?" The master askes us. "Mira-Jane." We all say pointing at the White head hiding herself. "WHAT WERE YOU ALL THINKING. THAT WAS A S RATED QUEST!?" We all look at each other dumbly. "It was on that quest bored." Lucy says sweat dropping pointing to the request bored. They all run over to mira. "Why would you?!" She smile. "Because I knew they could do it!" She looks at me and winks. I never felt better!

----
HEEY minna (that's spell check for you...) as you can see... I suck at updating...

Oh and I've watched soul eater. Ff coming out after this one is finished....