Chapter 20- dance (part 2) (^_−)−☆

--Natsus Pov--
Location: Natsus house
Time: a bit before the boys had to pick up the girls

I stood in front of the mirror fixing up my tie. I asked the birthday girl to her dinner party and she said yes. "I still can't believe turtle said yes to you!" I hear grimm say to Tachi. "Same with Page with you!" "I know right. She's stubborn." Gajeels phone dings. "What is it?" Jellal asks (A/N I should of said this but after 5 months into the trip Jellal joined Fairy tail so he is aloud to go to the party) "it's a photo of the girls... And then there was a message that said ignore that." "I got an idea!" I say out of the blue. I run over and grab Gajeels phone. "Everyone get in the same position as your dates!" I think some guys have court on because I can hear giggling behind me. "3,2,1" we take the photo. "omg it's perfect send it!" I hear Bisklow say from behind us. Gajeel sends it back. "Hehe." I start giggling. I look at the time. "6:55 OMG NO!" We all grab the flowers and the gift... The gift. "Who wrote the card?" Laxus pulls out a card from his back. I have a pen close so I run and grab it. We all write something on the card. "Let's go!"

--Time skips (to after they pick up the girls ;)--
Location: Guild

It was set up like a party. There was food! And streamers and OMG it's a party. I grab Luce and drag her to the food. "Hey Natsu!?" I ignore her. Before our eyes all these flashes come before us. Appearing out of no were was Loke, Aries, Aquarius, Scorpio, Capricorn And Spade?! "What are you all doing here?" Lucy asked Loke. "Happy birthday!" He gives Lucy a box. She opens it. she gasps. "What is it Luce show me!" She turns away from me and hugs Loke. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Isn't that what she said with us. She opens the box and shows me. It was a scarf that matches mine but isn't the same color. The pattern was blue and the main color was a dirty white. "I've been wanting one of theses ever since I met you!" She says with a big grin across her face. "That's so kawaii!" Say Spade jumping around. "Spade what are you doing here?" Page asks. "Capricorn asked me to come with him so I did." She drags Page away into a corner. That's right they were Besties as kids.

--Pages Pov--
S: Spade P: Page
S: "Is that a boyfriend you got there?!"
P:"I was going to ask the same thing with you and Capricorn?"
S: "No his just helping me get in here."
P: "well Grimm just asked me to come here with me other wise Gramps would of beated him."
S: "but do you like him?"

I can feel my face go red. "N..no." She gives me her evil stare. "So you do. When are you going to confess to him." i can feel my blush get darker. "I don't like him!" I shove her. "Come on your blushing!" I touch my cheek. They haven't even turned the guilds lights off so every one can see me. "Your embarrassing me!" She grabs my cheek and starts stretching it. "Your blushing, your blushing, your blushing!" Spade says in her own dream land. The music finally starts and the lights go out! "Let's party!" She grabs my hands and we both start dancing like idiots.

--Grimms Pov--

Mission: Spy on Page and Spade
I'm with Tachi hiding behind a table listening to the girls talk. "Your blushing, your blushing, your blushing." My face goes red. "Grimm your blushing!" "Am not!" "Are too!" Tachi pins me to the ground playing with my cheeks. "Get off me!" "No until you ask her out!" My face is burning up. "I don't have a crush on her!" I felt my heart drop. Meh. "Do too!" "Even so how can I ask her if your on top of me?" "Paggeeeeee!" "No shut up!" The blacknette came running over with the bluenette. Shit. "Grimm has something to say to Page!" I look at her. Her face was also bright red. "Help me!" She starts laughing. "Is that all your gonna say?" Tachi says still playing with my cheeks. "TURTLE!" "No shut up!" Tachi puts his hands on my mouth. "Yo!" The ginger says coming over. I push Tachi off me. "Tachi has something he wants to tell you!" Tachi makes our heads clash. "No fighting on the trampolines!" She pushes us apart of each other. "Hurry up and spit it out." Turtle says. It was too dark to see her face. I hope it's bright red. "Page I love you!" I hear Tachi say! "Can you too stop it for once!" Page says in the corner. I trip over turtle. "yargh!" Page falls on top of me. "Today's Lucy's birthday not pick on Page...." "And Grimm!" "Day." She pulls herself off me. "I have an idea! Let's get plan NaLu into action." I smile and nod my head.

--Pages Pov--

I have the most evil smile right now. the next song starts playing. It's the nights by avicii. I run over and punch turtle. "I've been need to do that!" "Wanna go bish!" "Sure sure!" We both start laughing. I look over in the corner and see Elfman and evergreen making out. Eww. I look over at the table and see Natsu gorging on the food and Lucy being bored next to him. "Count us in!" I turn around and see Wendy and Romeo. "Sure!" "death magic Clock!" We all turn into ghosts. To everyone else we would be invisible. "Let's get this done!" I walk behind Lucy and Grimm walked behind Natsu. You could see Romeo, Turtle and Wendy get ready just in case Natsu try's to run and for Lucy just Spade. I never would of thought I would see Spade like this again. We push NaLu together. "Luce what are you doing lying on me?" "I was going to ask why were you pushed closer to me?" They both start giving each other death stares. Then they start laughing. Otp got to me too much here. There faces were too close. I push the two together so they kissed. "Run its not gonna last much longer!" I hear grimm yell. Everyone got out of the scene. But I stayed there. The magic wore off. I could see Natsus eyes shooting daggers at me. I'm dead!

----
Oh lala
Page was busted by Natsu and Lucy. I wonder what there going to do to her