Chapter 19- Dance (part one) (⊙ω⊙)

--Lucy's Pov--
Location: Guild

"Roar of the Fire dragon!" Natsus voice rings in my ear. I turn away from my strawberry milk shake. "Would you two stop...." Natsu lands on top of my making me spill my milk shake. "Not my fault!" Natsu says. "Get off me!" I start to sound a bit like Erza. He jumps up and puts his hands to his head. I look down. My clothes are drenched in strawberry milkshake. I could feel my face burning up in anger. "Listen up you brats." Master starts half the guild jumped while the other half stopped fighting. "Today is Lucy's birthday I want to do something different! we're going to have a ball here 7pm on the dot. It's not ending until 12am! And all you guys better stand up and ask a girl out because I want couples!" Mira jumps up and down in the bar. "Any way happy birthday Lucy!" I smile. "Thanks master!" I look over at the time. 10am. "Girls let's get something to wear!" Levy shouts out. "I'm not really the clothe shopping type!" Turtle and Page say at the same time. I grab Pages collar and Levy grabs turtles collar. "We're going shopping!" "Help me!" Turtle whispers to Page. She nods. "Lucy you should change!" Mira throws something at me. "Ok!" I let go of the blacknette but lisanna grabs her. I run into the bathroom to get changed.

--Time skips--
Location: shops

"Greattttt." Turtle says. I pull out a dress that is blue, it has a pink flower pattern on it. "Levy what about this one?" She nods. I run into the change rooms. Checking my self out in the mirror, my phone dings.

Message: unknow
Sent: now
Hey, happy birthday! Xoxo

I look up at myself. I don't get messages from random people everyday. I shrug it off. This is it. The dress is perfect. I get changed and check all the other girls. They were already buying there dress. "Wait for me!" I run over and get my dress brought with them. We pay then leave to go to the shop across from the dress shop that full of items. Everyone runs off. Well...

--Time skips: 5:30--
Location: Lucy's house

We're all at my place. Levy and Juvia already have there partners. By the way I should say all the girls that are here with us are, Levy, Juvia, Erza, Page, Turtle, Wendy, Mira and Lisanna. They were all getting the, selfs ready. Until there's a knocking on the door. "Who do you think it will be for this time?" Erza asks. "It's most likely Wendy's parnter." "Yep!" Carla says back. I walk down to the door. I swear all the guys were here. Even Grimm and Tachi. "Girls get your asses down here." A stampede comes running down the stairs. They all stop and start staring. "Um hi we were just wondering if we could ask you to the dance this afternoon?" Natsu starts. All the girls step out while the guys picked off the girls. Bisklow was even here?! So was Laxus. Wow... "Hey Luce, want to come to the dance with me this afternoon." I turn around to see the pink haired dragon slayer. "Sure!" He gives me his smile. All the guys scream at the same time making all us girls run inside. "Well we will pick you girls up before the dance!" Jellal replied. "Kay!" Lisanna says back. I close the door and run upstairs. Turtle, Page and Wendy were whispering to each other. "We need to hurry up there's only a hour and a half to get ready!" "Make that an hour!" All the girls start panicking.

--Time skips: 6:45--

I stand there in front of the mirror. My hair was out but wavey. I had heels on and the dress I picked at the shops. I had a silver coat that goes with it. I turn around and see Mira In a lavender dress. It reachers to the top of her ankles. She also wore hills and her hair was plated to one side. Juiva wore a blue dress that at the front was short and got longer around the back. She had small hills on and her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Levy wore a yellow dress with a orange zig zag pattern on it. She wore sandles. Her hair was out but she had her headband in it. Erza had a gold dress on that had a star pattern near the chest area. She wore hills and her hair was pulled back into a neat bun. Wendy had a pink watermelon color dress with a green belt that had watermelon seeds pattern on it. Her hair was pulled up in a half pony tail which had a bit of her hair out. Lisanna had a Knee high black dress that had a golden ribbon going around it. She had hills on and her hair was... Well short... Turtle had a dark red dress with a fire pattern on the bottom. She had sandles on and her hair was pulled back in a messy bun. Page had her swimmers on under a white see through summer dress which at the back has a skull pattern cut out of it. Her Swimmers were a flower pattern. She also had sandles and her hair was out with a flower crown. "You all look perfect." Turtle said clapping her hands. "K girls selfie." Turtle rolls her eyes. We take the photo meaning to send it to Cana and Kinana. But i instead sent it to Gajeel. "Crap I sent it to Gajeel!" "You did what?" I was getting soft hits in the back of the head by Erza. A few seconds later we get a message back from them all. They took the selfie copying us. Wow. We are Waiting for them to turn up. Talk about turning up there was a knock on the door. "Hurry up and answer the damn door." We all run down stairs and see them all dressed... Nicely? They all had tuxedos and flowers. But Natsu had a small box. "Happy birthday Lucy!" All the guys yell. I grab the box but first open up the card.

----
Dear Lucy/ Luce/ Bunny girl/ luchieeee/ and any other names we call you
Happy Birth day to you. Hope you got what you wanted! Have a nice day

Ily!!! <-(Romeo wrote that) <- DID NOT!

From the Guys

But mostly j̸e̸l̸l̸a̸l̸ all of us!!

----
I look up giggling. I give the card to Lisanna. I open the box. It was a necklace made out of gold with the Fairy tail guild mark and the date and year I joined. My eyes start watering up. I hug Natsu. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say probley killing the dragon slayer

----

I hope you enjoyed! Part 2 coming soon!