Chapter 27 - happy ends (^.^)

--Lucy's POV--
Location: dragneel house
Time skip - 10 years

"Natsu take out the trash!" I yell out the Pink haired Man. "Nashi clean your room! Everyone is coming over!" I yell at Nashi who was working her ass off. I was cleaning the living room. Oh might I add,

Hi my name is Lucy dragneel! I'm 28 and have a young girl who is now 6 years old. She just joined the guild. Natsu and I have been married for 9 years now!

Natsu runs inside. "What else?" Go have a shower and wash off!" Nashi comes out her room. "I want to play with Daisy, Storm, Milly and Jacob." I pat her pink hair. "They will be here soon!" I told her. "Now let's clean your room while daddy is in the shower. She runs up to me and hugs my stomach. "I can't wait to have a little brother!" I hear her sing and dance. his name will be Nash Dragneel. It's been 5 months. 4 more to go! I crawl into Nashis little room. It has a base made out of blankets. "I'm ready!" She says putting her hands up! 'Ding dong' Nashi ran off before me. "Nashi wait!" I was chasing her down the stairs. She swings open the front door. "Yay! Aunty Levy and Uncle Gajeel." I hug Levy. "he's due in a week!" She basically screams into my ear. "That's great!" Nashi Drags Gajeel into the living room with her new doll. "Sorry we're Late!" I look up from Levy because we're still standing at the door. Page runs over with Turtle. There kids, Milly and Jacob run inside to play with Nashi. Grimm walks over with some beer and Tachi grabs some toys from the back. Might I add they live together. One of there cars is a 7 seater. Natsu runs down the stairs. "Sorry minna!" He yells jumping onto the girls. "Natsu!" I drag him off Levy. "Don't kill the baby before its born!" All the boys run into the main room.

--time skips--

Everyone was here. We've already lost the kids. Also Erza and wendy are pregnant. And also I should say this too!
I'm Lucy Dragneel
There is also
Levy Redfox
Juvia Fullbuster
Erza Fernandes
Wendy Conbolt
Page Saber
And
Blaze godest

It's strange how much has changed since 11 years ago. Natsu and I were on a trip in the woods. I was too scared to tell him how I felt, now look at me. I have a kid and another one is coming. I smile at myself.

This is the end of the "good" part of my love life.

-Lucy heartfilla-

I wrote that at the end of my next book. I look up just amazed.
I grab my pen and put the finishing words at the end of the paper

--The End--

----
Heey minna! This book is now finished. Sorry for the shitty end!
Have a good day/ night minna!

And soul eater again bc why not 😉