Chapter 14 - Wh... What!? (°_°)

--Lucy's pov--
Location: Wooden Shack

I was lying on the floor and Natsu was on top of me. "What happened?" I ask unsure. I put my hand to my head. It hurts. I pull my self up off the floor. Natsu looks at me. He then shakes his head. "That means you don't know." I mumble to myself. "I heard that" Natsu announced. I roll my eyes. Let's see what happened.

--Time skips--

"So your saying that Mira said lets play a drinking game so we did?" I repeated the words Page spoke. "Yes and then Tachi, Grimm and Turtle joined in." She looks down. "Why didn't you?" I ask. "Because I don't drink." She replies. I nod my head. She looked hurt. "I will never drink after that one time." She mumbled under her breath. "what?" She went silent. Then she looked at me. Her eyes were motionless. "WAKE UP!" Natsu starts shaking her. "Natsu don't!" I reply. He nods his head. "Let's start from the bottom." Natsu picks me up from the waste and holds me upside down. "NOT THAT BOTTOM." I yell at him

--From the Bottom--

"Ok levy so do you remember what happened?" I ask the bluenette. "Um.. I remember that Mira walked out of the kitchen with some beer and wine. Then Natsu and Gray were dared to drink as much as they can. Then Natsu got drunk and tried to get you to drink... Which he did in fact. Then he gave you a piggy back. After that all I remember was Gajeel offering me some wine. Which I drank. Then I didn't remember anything after that!" I eye down Natsu who was sitting right next to me listening to her too. "YOU GOT ME DRUNK." I Yelled in his face hitting him on the head giving him a lump. "I GAVE YOU A PIGGY BACK." He hit the back of my head. "Ok next person." I say.

--Next person--

Jellal sat infront of us. "What happened?" I ask putting my head to one side. "ok so after Levy drank.. Well I was sitting with Erza, listing to the story she wrote about her strawberry cake. Then Mira came over and offered us some beer. Which Erza gladly accept. But I didn't want to drink it. She drank one cup then got my cup and forced me to drink it. After that I feel to the floor and I watched her run around bashing Natsu." Natsus face turns red in fear. "Hehe Natsus scared." I mumble under my breath. "Shut it Luce." "Ok now we need to interview the rest."

--interviewing the rest--

"Ok let's get this straight.... So Mira got Gray and Natsu to have a drinking battle. Then Mira Went over to Wendy and Romeo and gave them Drinks. Then she went over to Me who was being Tackled by Natsu. I then Drank and disappeared having a piggy back. Levy and Gajeel were offered to drink which they did. Then Erza and Jellal. Gray then took Juvia into the room and did *cough* things. Laxus also Drank so did Mira and they started making out on the couch. Then Natsu and me came back inside and Natsu ran off with Lisanna so I called out Loke right? then Turtle, Grimm and Tachi were doing challenges. Then we all passed out because of being tired? Right." Everyone nod there heads. This is strange. Before I could get to it Natsu jumped to it first. "Mira what was in those Beers?" Natsu askes with a dumb look on his face. "I got the strongest type. It felt nice to be drunk once in a while. "Well I think we should be heading home." Laxus says while walking out the door. "Ok agreed." Everyone else says. They all make there way outside. The only people left were Page, Tachi, Grimm and Turtle. That's when Natsu made things... Let's say.... Complicated. He Grabs Page. "You smell like someone I know. Who is is?" Her Face Drops. "Are you related to anyone?" Natsu asks her with a questioning look. "Why do you want to know?" He starts sniffing her. "Who is it!" He sounded pissed. "Zeref. I'm related to Zeref. Please hate me now." She got up and Headed to the door. Natsu mumbles under his breath. "Page Dragneel. It goes with your name." She stops and turns around. "I'm related to Zeref not you. Zeref doesn't have a last name." "Zeref Dragneel. His my older brother." She stood there in silences. "This can't be right then I'm related to Turtle." She runs out the door. "Page wait!" Grimm runs off after her with Turtle and Tachi following her. "See you later this week." Tachi said stoping and looking back at us. "Ok see you later." I say smiling and looking at him. I turn to Natsu. "What was all that about?" I sat there thinking. Didn't Page see Grimm as her older brother not turtle as her older sister. Now this is getting complicated. "I'm going to bed." I say standing up and making my way into the bed room. It was like midnight outside even though we all got up at like 3 or 4 in the morning. I crash into bed. My eyes were too heavy. I close my eyes. And drifted into a deep sleep.

--in dream--
"Kill me." I stood in front of Zeref. He was bowing. "Why?" My voice wasn't my own. It was the voice of the pink haired Dragon slayer. I look down at my hands. There were big and more muscular then mine. "I am your brother?! Why would I?" I yell. I wasn't even thinking that. Then my eyes felt heavy and water feel from my eyes. "I would never hurt you. You have 2 younger sisters to look after." I shake my head. "Your an idiot. You really are Natsu." Zeref looks up at me. His eyes were grey like Pages. I fell down.
--out of dream--
I wake up breathing heavily. What happened?!

------
Heey minna. Another update. I might finish this fan fiction soon. Ok have a good day/ night. Baii!!