Episode 10

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the mobs played a dangerous version of Spleef, called TNT Wars. Spidey was crying about his lost best friend the entire time, and when the Killer Sheep lost, they all voted for Wither. Fortunately for Wither, Spidey decided to leave the show and forfeit the competition. Creep didn't vote for Wither, he voted for Spidey, thus breaking the alliance with Ender. The dragon also learned that Creep voted off Skelly, and ended the alliance. Also, Zombee found an immunity token, but accidentally gave it to his boss, Zupay. What crazy challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (5): Ender, Creep, Mag, Sno, Wither

Screaming Cows (6): Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zupay, Zombee, Cavell

* * *

It was morning. All the mobs were just waking up.

Endie stretched and sat up in bed. He looked at the two Zombies, who were sleeping peacefully, and smiled. Ever since Zombieswine had left, the two of them stopped all their shenanigans with throwing around Mucus.

Now everyone in the cobble cabin could sleep.

* * *

Ender hadn't slept that night. The Wither's heads had been speaking in their sleep again. And also, Creep had voted out Skelly and Spidey. Ender couldn't believe he had trusted that guy.

~~~

Ender's Confessional

"I don't know who to hate more. Wither has been annoying for a long time, but Creep voted out two of my closest friends! They're both jerks."

~~~

Mag and Sno were just waking up.

"If we lose today, Wither is definitely gone," Sno said determinedly.

"Totally," Mag replied.

"CHALLENGE TIME!" Herobrine's voice boomed. "I will teleport you all to the location."

* * *

The eleven remaining mobs now stood in front of Herobrine next to what looked like an obstacle course.

"Alright campers, today's challenge is Acrobatics!" Herobrine announced.

"Acrobatics?" Ender asked.

"Yes. This challenge has three parts. First, you will race one other mob from the other team in a straight race with no obstacles. If you win, you get a point for your team. I'll explain the other parts when we get to them. The team with the most points at the end of all three parts wins," Herobrine explained.

"Sounds easy enough," Zupay said.

"Alright, first up in the races is Creep verses Zombee. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine said.

The Creeper and the Zombie raced off. Creep walked at a steady pace, while Zombee kept tripping and falling on his face. He got back up again every time, but Creep still won.

"Next, Wither verses Silvester," Herobrine said.

Silvester went through the blocks and beat Wither to to finish line.

"Mag verses Mucus."

They both hopped as fast as they could, which wasn't very fast.

"I kinda like you," Mag said as they hopped.

Mucus stopped. "Really?" he asked.

Mag beat him to the finish line. "Yes," she whispered.

"Sno verses Zupay."