Episode 7

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the contestants had to scare Steve. Most of them failed. The only one who I think did good was Endie, but he didn't like it for some reason. Whatever. Anyway, the Killer Sheep lost, and they all voted for Wither. However, that three headed beast had found an immunity token, which I forgot I hid, and used it. So instead, Ron went home. What will happen today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (7): Ender, Spidey, Creep, Blaise, Mag, Sno, Wither

Screaming Cows (7): Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zupay, Zombee, Kat, Cavell

* * *

It was morning. Sno sat on her bed, crying. She still couldn't believe that jerk had eliminated her boyfriend.

Mag hopped over to her. "Hey, don't worry. It'll be alright," she said.

"YEAH, GET OVER IT!" Blaise screamed.

"Don't listen to her. And don't worry. We'll vote off Wither next time we lose, okay?" Mag reassured her.

"O-okay," Sno sniffled.

~~~

Sno's Confessional

"Mag is right. I can avenge Ron! Wow, Mag's a lot nicer than I thought."

~~~

Mag's Confessional

"I like helping people. I could help more people if Blaise would stop yelling at me all the time."

~~~

Blaise's Confessional

"Look at Mag over there, trying to be nice. She's just trying to get people not to hate her! But who wouldn't hate her?"

~~~

Kat's Confessional

"Ugh, I can barely fit in here! Anyway, I am so glad I'm not on a team with those three girls. One screams too much, one cries too much, and one snores too much."

~~~

"Alright Zombee," Zupay said. "I want you to kill this chicken."

He and Zombee were in the woods behind their cabin. Zupay held an iron sword out to Zombee. A chicken was nearby.

"Kill it? Why? What did it do to us?" Zombee asked.

"Nothing. I'm trying to teach you to become evil," Zupay replied.

Zombee took the sword reluctantly. "Okay. I'll do this if it makes me evil." He closed his eyes and started swinging randomly in the direction of the chicken.

He opened his eyes again. "Did I get it?" he asked.

Zupay stood there with his nose cut off.

"Oh. Sorry, boss," Zombee said glumly.

Herobrine later came and fixed Zupay's nose.

* * *

Endie woke up and stretched in his bed. "I got such a good sleep last night," he said happily.

"Me too," Silvester replied from his bed.

"Now that Zombieswine's gone, they don't throw me around anymore!" Mucus exclaimed happily.