Photoshooting

"3, 2, 1!"

*flash goes on*

"3, 2, 1!"

*again*

"3, 2, 1!"

*and again*

"And 3, 2, 1."

*flash goes on for the last time*

"Alright, this would be it. Thank you, Chris. You did a great job." the photographer, Tony, said to Chris.

"No problem. It was a lot of fun, I had a really great time." he replied, shaking Tony's hand.

"I'm glad to hear that. It was a pleasure working with you." he shook Chris' hand back.

"I hope so. I'm usually too much trouble to deal with so I'm happy that you think so."

"No, you were great, you were really great. Now, if you don't mind, my daughter, Y/n, you know her, she couldn't be here today so she asked me if I could get you her number before you disappear. So she thought you'd call her if you'd have some time and if you want of course." Tony said giving Chris a small card with your phone number on it. Chris smiled widely taking the card of your father's hands.

"I'll make sure I'll find some time for her. She seemed like a nice person."

"She truly is. Anyway, go out and have fun today, but tomorrow I'd like to see you in the Italian restaurant across the street at 1PM sharp. The cast's gonna have lunch together, on my tab. And maybe we'll ask you for your opinions on some photos we've made."

"Okay, I might be a little late though, I have a meeting at 10 AM tomorrow and I'm not sure how long will it take. But I will call you when I'm done in case I'll be late."

"Sure. So see you tomorrow." they shook hands again before Chris got to his car.

It was a really hot day so he soon realized that leaving a car on the sun was a terrible idea so he decided to wait for a minute and he opened all the windows to cool the car down. It was at least 100 degrees outside which meant there were a few more in the car and it would be impossible to drive in such heat.

As he was waiting by the car, he remembered he had your number in his pocket so he took it out, along with his phone to dial the number. He leant against the car, forgetting how hot it was so he immediately jumped and squealed.

"I was gonna say be careful but I was too late." you said as you randomly walked by and saw Chris burning himself on the car. He turned his head and saw you standing there and he laughed, looking back at his arm where he burned himself.

"How is it possible... That you walked on me right now... When I burn myself on my car?" he asked between breaths. He must've burned himself pretty bad. You looked down at him and saw he was still in the clothes he had on for the photo shooting. You couldn't help but smile when you remembered how good he looked at the shooting. At least he had his briefs below the tights so his manhood wasn't showing too much. You checked his entire body out and then saw your card on the floor next to his foot so you laughed and said,

"Sorry I didn't think you were gonna burn yourself when you'll be trying to find me."

He did a weird but a sexy thing with his eyebrow, probably meaning that he had no idea how you knew about that but then realized he dropped your card so he laughed too.

"At least I found you, right?" he awkwardly picked up a card and winked at you, making the corners of your mouth rise and form a smile.

"You need to put some ice on your hand. Do you want me to go to the café to get some or do you just wanna go home?" you asked, pointing at his huge burnt biceps.