Help Wanted

Every nice Saturday evening during Summer break was a great chance for you and your friends to go out.

You were sitting in your room, your laptop was on your desk and your fingers were quickly moving on the keyboard to type an invitation for your friends. A local band had a concert and it was free but you were pretty sure that it will still be a lot of fun, so you were hoping for them all to 'yes' as soon as possible.

And in less than 20 minutes, mostly everyone said they can come, besides your best friend Kara. You were pretty sad because she couldn't come, but she had to pack her bags for her trip to Europe the next day. Kara was great, not only for great partying, but she was there for you all the time as well. And when you could mix both of those qualities together, there were no better people than her to give advice on how to get sone guy's attention. But that day she wasn't going to be there so this either meant less fun or trying different stuff.

An hour before the concert 'officially' started, the whole group was at the entrance already, waiting for you. They all said there 'Hi's and two of your guy friends already seemed a little drunk. You couldn't help but laugh at them with your girl friends. Then you noticed there actually wasn't everyone, somebody was missing. You saw a tall fingure walking towards your group, hands in pockets, jeans, tight T-shirt, baseball cap put on backwards and some sunglasses. That was obviously Chris. He always dressed like this, he acted like a movie star. And it didn't really bother you because you've always thought he was pretty cute. Once when you went out to party with your friends, he almost kissed you but a random guy spit his beer all over your dress so you jumped away like a freak. So you're trying to avoid awkward moments with him. Even though you wished you could spend more time with him. But you usually found a distraction and so did he, he had a very muscular body and was the sweetest and the most caring person you've ever met. And you couldn't deny his great looks. He had gorgeous blue eyes, pink lips and the longest eyelashes you've ever seen on a man. With one word, perfect.

When he came closer to you, he gave you a nice hug and said hi to everyone else around you. You all chatted for a while until it was time to get in. You all got your drinks and went dancing a bit later. You were yelling the song lyrics, along with all of your girl friends and some other people that were huge fans of the group on stage. You were jumping and dancing, enjoying he loud and cool music, and practically just having a great time when you noticed an unknown, but a cute guy staring at you. You smiled and winked at him when something, or rather, someone rushed into your back. You turned around and saw Chris all embarrassed but mad at the two drunks that probably pushed him into you. He apologized for the accident and you nodded your head, not being sure how to show him you weren't mad at all for him to coming to you, so you asked him if he wants to dance with you. We struggled, but nodded as the band started playing their only slow song they had.

Chris opened his arms and then bowed to you and offered you his hand. You giggled at the thought of him being a gentleman and put your hand in his. The crowd was quiet and everyone attempted to slow dance and some awkward or rather disgusting couples around you started sticking their tongues into each other's throats, making you and Chris look at each other in disgust.

You took your eyes off his and looked around you, noticing that guys was still staring at you, now with a little bit angrier look on his face, he was probably jealous of Chris. You desparately wanted to go talk to him but you usually did that with Kara. But now she wasn't here and you didn't know what to do or say. Kara usually helped you in such situations but she wasn't here at the moment so you tried to think of something good on your own.

Then you realized you were still dancing with Chris so you looked up at him and his eyes were locked at your face and he was smiling. What were both of you doing? You hugged Chris tighter around his shoulders and he pulled you closer by your waist, making you think twice if you should even let Chris go to go talk to that guy. You smelt Chris' incredibly good smelling scent and his hand went from your waist up to your hair and gently ran his fingers through it. His tender and not pushy ways of touching you immediately changed your mind and you realized that you couldn't do anything but let your mind loose in the thoughts of great moments you've shared with Chris.

He seemed to notice your mind was not at the concert so he asked,

"What's on your mind?"

"Uh, nothing, I was just thinking about some stuff." you replied.

"Stuff meaning?" he said, running his hand up and down your back.

"Do you think that boys can flirt with girls in he same way as girls do with boys?" you asked, not caring about how stupid you might sound, but he didn't seem to find your question weird at all.

"Sure, why not." he replied with a grin on his face.

"So how would you show a girl you have interests in her?" you asked, hoping he gives as good advice as Kara.

"Want me to show you?" he asked and as you nodded, he let go of your hand and put it on your cheek, follow by his other hand which travelled from your back to your other cheek and he winked before he slowly pulled you closer to his lips to meet yours.

You were not expecting him to do this so this felt even better because you knew he had feelings for you aswell and you knew you could tell him about it without being rejected. You kissed bim back, throwing your arms around his neck, bringing his body even closer to yours and you enjoyed the touch of his body.

As the song was over, the crowd cheered and he pulled away, smiling.

"That's what I'd do." he said, stepping away.

You thanked him for helping you and told him that you're gonna use his help now and he forced himself to smile as he probably thought you were going to someone else, but you just came closer to him again, pulling his waist and quickly kissed him one more time. As you pulled away you both stared into each other's eyes and smiled, knowing this will be much more than just a great night.