Hot'n'Cold (pt. 2)

Even though Chris was insisting you two should go to inside his house, you ended up in yours, drinking coffee like on the first day you met.

"Do you feel any better?" he asked, taking the last sip of his coffee.

"Yeah. But I'm still a little cold though." you said taking both of your coffee pots and put them on the counter to wash them later, when you felt Chris' huge palms on your hips.

"I think I can help with that." he whispered in your ear.

Just his touch and words warmed you up like you'd set a heater to the maximum temperature.

Feeling him leaning in made you think things through for a second. Why you? Why now? Yes you did hang out with each other alot but you never knew he was into you like that. In fact, he never said or did a damn thing that would make you think he likes you.

So you pressed your finger against his lips just before they met yours.

"What did I do so wrong so I get that?" you kind of joked but you were still worried he was playing with the other side of your feelings. Luckily, he understood the reference.

"Not a damn thing." he smirked and this made you feel like you're about to lose it. You pressed your lips against his, running your fingers through his soft, brown hair. Since he was staying home and had some time off, he wasn't using gel so running your hands through his hair felt like you'd be wearing silk on a bare skin.

His lips were warmer than before so they were much softer now. The soft, romantic kisses he was leaving on your lips and your neck, soon became the 'I need you now' kisses and you were hoping that what you were giving him was good enough for him. Since you weren't exactly the type of a girl guys would fall for all the time, you didn't really have a lot of practice but he obviously had.

Taking a break from the kiss, you said, "I hope I'm not too bad. That's not really something I do every day."

"Neither do I." he smirked.

You smiled, kissing his lips and rested your forehead on his. You looked him in the eyes and they were suddenly full of lust and dirtiness.

"But..." he said, pulling your ass to show you how hard he was in his pants. "I can change that."

You accidentally sent out a moan, enjoying his teasing. "Wait, teasing? Does he want to go further than that?" you thought to yourself while Chris was kissing your neck and your hands were traveling through his hair.

"Chris... The kids... We can't-" you said in between the moans that were still accidentally escaping your mouth as he fingered you through your clothes.

"Scott will take care of them, don't worry. And yeah, we can." he said and quickly texted Scott to tell him he'll be back in about an hour and asked him if he can take care of all the kids, but he knew it won't be a problem for him since Scott really loved kids.

"Now, where were we?" he smirked and kissed you while his hands went under your shirt. You felt really uncomfortable because you weren't in the best shape but it didn't seem like Chris cared about that at all. He rather asked for your permission to touch your breasts.

You nodded, smirking, before his huge palms hugged and massaged them.

You wanted this moment to last forever. Chris' face buried inside your neck, his hands around you and his front pressing against your butt was the best thing that's happened to you in your whole life. The name Chris Evans itself sounded magical. And so were the things he did. Perfect.

"You know, it's getting a little hot..." you said, winking.

"I agree." he said and started to take his clothes off, leaving himself in a tank top and his boxers.

"W-What are you doing?" you asked while he was taking off his sweat pants.

"We're having sex. You don't want that?" he smirked but stopped when he saw the shocked look on your face.

"Well- I-I-I do b-but... I'm n-not taking my clothes o-off in front of y-you." you somehow told him how you felt about that.

"What are you even talking about, you're beautiful! And don't let anyone tell you you're not. Because you are and the thing that makes you even more beautiful is that you don't even realize it. And you were always so cute when we were hanging out with each other. Scott has told me that you've been looking at me in a way that couples look at each other so since that, I've been trying to figure out if that's true and realized it was. I was trying not to make it obvious because one day I knew I'd get lost in your beautiful green eyes and if you knew I like you, I was afraid, you'd just want me for a few nights and then let me go. But I really just wanted to get to know you better and after a few weeks I realized I got a huge crush on you and I didn't know how to tell you. So I didn't want to see you for a while to figure out how to tell you that I want us to be a little more than just friends and neighbors. So right now, I'm asking you to be my girlfriend. If you don't want that, we can stay friends and neighbors but I promise you I will kiss you every time I see you and I will take you to my bedroom every time we'll both have time and wish and need for that. It may be early to say this but I love you and you're beautiful."

"Your girlfriend is speechless Chris." you replied, grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" he smiled and you nodded.

He pulled you into a long kiss and when you pulled away, you saw a tear falling down his face.

"Oh my god, are you crying?" you giggled, wiping away the tear from his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I get too emotional sometimes. But I'm really happy right. My life couldn't be more perfect." he placed his face in his palms to hide his blush.

"It's okay baby." you giggled.

He looked up at you, smiling and seconds later smirking and picking you up so your legs were around his skinny waist. He pushed you against the wall and whispered "baby" in your ear in a really dirty way, touching you everywhere his strong muscular arms reached, making you moan loudly.

"Take me, baby." you teased him back and made a period in your diary after these last words that were said before you disappeared into your bedroom.