The Ugly Guy {part 2} [explicit]

Chris' P.O.V.

At this moment I couldn't be happier. The woman I had been dreaming about has finally shown her feelings for me aswell and I felt complete. It felt like a rebirth and I knew it was time to do something more.

The truth is that no matter how "great" I look and how women see me, I've always had trouble finding the right partner, as Hayley likes to say. Until I met her on the set of the first Cap film. She was great. She still is. She's funny, she's smart, she's modest and really sarcastic, which I absolutely love. And when you mix all of her qualities and put them into her body, you can't even imagine how perfect that is.

We got up from that uncomfortable, small couch and made our way to the bed in my trailer, which was luckily big enough so we could make ourselves comfortable on it. She layed on her back while my hand was on her belly, the other one above her head and I was kissing her gently. I wanted to prove to her that what I did years ago was a mistake and I that I really want to fix it and have a serious relationship with her.

I didn't force her into anyhing. If she wanted to stop, I'd let her do so. But she seemed so comfortable with me, I just couldn't help myself so I climbed on top of her again, using more force as I did so. I let my tongue trace her bottom lip and she wrapped her arms around my neck. As far as this was going, I didn't think she would want us to go even further, untill her hand went down to the pocket on the back of my jeans where she slapped my ass and later pulled a condom out of it.

"How did you know I ha-" I tried to ask but she cut me off. "It's not the first time we came this far." "So are you saying we're not going further?" I asked in a worry. I was probably too excited about getting laid already. "I'm not. I'm just glad you want me, too." She replied, smirking. I smiled in return, attacking her lips again.

After we ran out of our breath, it was time for us to get ready. She looked at me dead in the eye and smiled before her soft hands found the hem of my T-shirt before she slowly started to pull it off. I set up, and took it off completely, letting her have a good look at my chest. Her hand immediately went for my left boob, making me laugh.

"You've still got a thing for it, huh?" I said, closing the space between our lips for a short time.

"You are so ugly. Like, you're even worse than you were on set. Oh my god, you should seriously start working out, I'd be embarrassed if I looked as you do." she responded and flipped us over so she was on top of me with her lips and tongue all over my neck, chest and stomach. I watched her, waiting for the right moment to undress her too. After minutes have passed, she didn't seem like she was going to stop at all so my hands just went down her body to pull her shirt off. She blocked me and put my hands above my head and slowly ran her fingernails from my neck to my belt to tease me. Then she just quickly unbuckled my belt and I helped her get my jeans off my ankles. She succeeded with another teasing with her nails before I got to speak again.

"Baby, you're completely overdressed. Let me take care of this." I smirked and raised my hands but she put them back again. "No. I can do this. You just stay here and wait." she said.

I was pissed because she wouldn't let me touch her but one wrong move could stop this moment forever so I just told myself to follow her orders. She stood up from the bed and quickly took her tight jeans and white shirt off, leaving herself in just her matching black bra and panties. I felt my heartbeat getting faster, along with my breathing. She climbed back on top of me and kissed my lips gently one more time before she grabbed my hands and put them on her back. I got the message and undid her bra with ease, letting it slowly fall off her shoulders. As I was about to have her in my hands, she put them behind my head again, before she pushed her fingers inside my boxers and started to pull them off slowly. I raised my hips to make her job easier and as she threw the boxers to the floor and took a look at me, I smirked at her reaction. Even though I was really turned on by everything she has already done, she did everything so slowly that I could feel my erection point up and down repeatedly. And Hayley seemed to notice that aswell so I couldn't help but groan loudly as she grinded herself on top of me.