The Ugly Guy [Chris and Hayley Atwell Imagine]

Hayley's P.O.V.

"You know, I am famous, but not as famous as you." I said.

"That doesn't mean people don't like you." Chris said, putting food on the table and set across it from me.

"They don't. Would you please just look at me? I look like shit!" I rolled my eyes. It was a great morning today but "me" was just not the right topic to talk about right now. Or ever.

"I am looking at you and I'm telling you, they adore you." he insisted, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah right, like who?" I kind of angrily replied.

"I do." he smirked and winked.

I smiled, kicking him under the table.

"Hey, stop! Don't you think I get enough of that on set?" he joked.

"Nah, Peggy is in action!" I replied.

"Yeah I can see that, you've been working out a lot I see." he complimented pointing to my body.

"Well then if I look so good, why don't we take a pic for my Twitter already. For your fans. For 'Steggy' lovers." I said, making us both giggle.

"I'll just get my phone from my bedroom." I said and tried to find my phone somewhere in the room I slept in. When I came back to the living area, I couldn't see Chris anywhere.

This was probably a joke to him. He always acts like a 5-year-old. But he's still hot as hell, what else can I say? I stepped forward and looked around myself and he wasn't there. So I just casually walked into the kitchen when he suddenly screamed from my right side.

"HAYLEY!" he yelled, scaring the living shit out of me, shaking every single bone in my body while every single hair on my head probably tried to find it's way to heaven by probably standing up in the air in shock.

"AAH!" I girly screamed, jumping up, probably trying to reach heaven myself. I turned around to see him and he was recording the whole thing, making me laugh like an idiot while he did his usual "Ehehehe" laugh and I showed him my middle finger and laughed even harder.

"Fuck you! I'm so gonna get you back!" I said, still laughing. I walked closer to him and took his phone off his hands, quickly stepping away from him.

"Hey!" he yelled and tried to catch me while I tried to delete the video.

"Oh c'mon Hayley, please." he said when I stopped and I felt his breath on my neck.

"What? You think I'm gonna let you save this? Or possibly even send this to someone?" I shook my head and smirked.

"Oh come on! Don't be such a pussy and let me have this please. Or at least give me back my phone and I'll delete it in front of you." he begged, still walking behind me. I stopped and thought for a second if I should trust him or not, realizing that I don't have anything to lose if I give him back his phone. Besides, he could've done something worse. I smiled to myself and then he suddenly placed his hands on my hips, pressing his body against the back of mine.

"Please." he teased me by whispering in my ear. I froze for a second, unsure whether he was teasing me because he wanted me or his phone. In that second I realized he probably wanted both and that he can get that.

"Hayley?" he whispered again, interrupting my thoughts and bitting my ear. Fuck, this was too much for me. I turned around to face him and he was confused, but he was smiling.

I smiled back and pulled him into a long kiss. It felt even better than it felt on the set of our first movie together. We had no one else watching us and telling us what and how to do stuff, no one (but Chris of course) to tell me when to stop kissing him and no one to make fun of it.

His hands felt so good on my hips and he held me so tight and so close to him that I thought he had a feeling I was gonna fall away from him if he doesn't hold me this tight.

Even when he pulled away I still had the feeling of his soft lips being connected to mine. They tasted so good, I almost thought I was dreaming.

"Woah, baby, what was that for?" he asked.

AND HE CALLED ME BABY.

FUCK.

"Peggy got you back." I smirked, staring at his lips, still picturing them moving when he called me baby. I will never get over that but I could surely get used to it quickly.

"You totally want me, don't you?" he teased me again, this time not by whispering in my ear, but he set his huge palms on my ass and pulled me closer to him so our fronts crashed.

I moaned, knowing exactly what he wanted. Even thought he always says he is really caring and tender and likes to take things slow, he proved the exact opposite after we finished filming our kissing scene five years ago. That day when everyone got to their trailers in the evening, he knocked at my door and I invited him in and he told me he really likes me and he wants to try things out with me. I recently broke up with my well, ex boyfriend then so I told him we should take things slow and he agreed. But soon enough we ended up on a couch, making out like those crazy high school teenagers. He tried to hide the fact he wanted to get rid of my clothes so he pretended to pull our a condom he had in his hand out of my pocket. I pictured his shirtless self again and I desperately wanted to say yes but I wasn't ready to move so fast so I apologized to him and told him we should wait. And since then, things have been a little awkward between us. We never talked about our love lives or kissed again. He probably thought he made a huge mistake and didn't know how to fix it. Though we did stay friends and in the past couple of months we started to hang out a lot with each other again.

"You're a beast that thinks it's funny and sexy but it's ugly and dorky. You're lucky that's exactly what I want." I winked and he kissed my lips gently.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the soft sucking of his lips on mine and put my hands on his waist. Damnit, was he a Disney Princess or what? Muscles everywhere but then this skinny waist. Fuck. That's teasing.

Minutes later, when we somehow made our way to the couch and he climbed on top of me, he pulled away and breathed heavily.

"I'm so lucky I found you, ugly guy." I said, running my hands through his hair and we filled the room with our laughs.