Echoes of Engagement

It marked the auspicious occasion of Riddhima and Abhimanyu's engagement, a day filled with anticipation and grandeur.

Set amidst the regal backdrop of the Delhi palace, the venue exuded an air of majesty and tradition.

As the closest began to arrive, the palace bustled with activity as preparations for the engagement ceremony were meticulously underway

However, amidst the commotion, an unspoken tension lingered between Riddhima and Abhimanyu, stemming from an unsettling encounter during a previous shopping excursion.

Riddhima's sister, a significant figure in her life, had also graced the occasion with her presence, yet Riddhima remained distant, unwilling to engage in conversation.

Meanwhile, Riddhima's mother sought reassurance from Veer, ensuring that all arrangements were in order for the event.

The families had converged upon the palace the previous night, joined by Abhimanyu's cousin Karan and his companion Anjali, both actively involved in the preparations.

However, tensions simmered beneath the surface as Karan displayed an air of arrogance when confronted by Meghna about her dress selection.

Meghna requested, "Karan, I asked you to pick up my dress from the showroom."

Karan replied arrogantly, "It's not my job. Do your own work."

Anjali's laughter only served to escalate the tension, prompting a sharp glare from Meghna.

"I will inform bhaiya about your duties. I am going to his room,"

Meghna retorted, heading towards Abhimanyu's room.

"Stop... I'll get it. Why do you always involve bhaiya? This is between us,"

Karan said, fearing Abhimanyu's intervention.

"Alright, brother,"

Meghna said mockingly, before leaving the scene

"I'm going to k!ll her one day"

Anjali said with gritted teeth

"Calm down siso, our time will come"

Karan reassured, his voice carrying the weight of conviction as he departed the vicinity.

.
.
.

"Riddhima, babe, are you prepared?"

Manvi inquired gently, her tone laced with concern as she addressed her friend.

"Yes,"

Riddhima responded, her voice tinged with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension.

"Do not let nerves overtake you; all will transpire seamlessly,"

Manvi reassured, her words intended to soothe Riddhima's unease.

"I certainly hope so,"

Riddhima admitted, her nerves palpable despite her attempt to appear composed.