Meeting her family

Luke's POV

So they date went great and she wants me to meet her family. Funny thing is I don't really think we are rushing I like this idea , I hope her family is cool. I m pulling up to her big house. She greets me outside with a warm smile and a hug. "Hey babe I am so amazed with your house but not as much as I am amazed by you." "Aww you are the cutest come inside let's meet the family and eat." So we are walking inside I am greeted by her dog. "Woah boy this is a big dog what's it game." "It's a girl and her name is Dasiy." "Sorry and it is adorable just like you." Then her mom and dad came down. "Hello Luke I am Jenni Tate you may call me Mrs.Tate." "Hello Mrs.Tate." "I'm Daniel Tate call me Mr.Tate." "Hello Mr.Tate I have a friend and his name is Daniel too". Then came down a boy about Beau's age , he looked mad and angry. "Hey I'm Max and I don't like you." "Max don't be a prick." All of them said that at the same time. "Sorry I am just honest." "We'll let's all just take a seat at the dinner table." Mrs.Tate said. So Max was giving my dirty looks the whole time. "We'll dinner was great but I should be going." "I will walk you out ." Max said "I am coming," Lulu said. "No Lulu just sit down." So Max walk me out and said this "don't get to comfortable it won't last pretty boy." "Oh can it just shut the front door." After I said that I left.