I need you

Lulu's Pov

"Jessica I really need your help." Btw Jessica is my bestie."Okay Lulu what's the matter did Max do something." "Yes I think he did something that made Luke break up with me." "Wait you and Luke broke up oh my gash ." "Yeah yeah yeah but you should go I will text you later if I think of a plan." "See us later Lulu love ya." Okay so Maxwell is gone and should be gone for awhile hopefully. So I'm gonna go though his room. I walk sneaky into his room I go first to his draws and look through nothing but condoms that have been opened and some are missing. Oh he doesn't have a girlfriend or at least I think. I smell blackmail. I look under his bed nothing. Then I hit the jackpot his closet I find a guuuuuunnn. Ahhhhhhhh wtf is he doing with this ooooooooooo. Well I am gonna take this. I feel all detective. I heard a knock on the door I run down to open it and I was not happy at who I saw standing there.

"Luke what are you doing here." "I came here to talk to you about getting back together. Before you say anything at least let me tell you why I "broke up" with you." "Okay why Luke,why did you break my heart." "Lulu I did this to protect you and not get you hurt be I figured out you will hurt either way." "Luke dammit just say it." "Your brother called me and asked me to talk. So I said yay then he said stay away from you and I said no." "Then he bought out a gun and said if I don't break up with you he would kill me." "Luke is this the gun." I pulled out the gun I found in brother's closet I can't believe he threatened my boyfriend." "Yes Lulu where did you find it?!" "In Max's closet because I knew he had something to do with you breaking up with me." "Lulu will you be my girlfriend again please I need you ?????" "Yes you idiot." I kissed Luke he kissed back it was magical,just then Max walked in looking pissed the fuck off.