Today is the day(FINAL CHAPTER)

Lulu's Pov

Well it's the day and it's Friday the 13th. Luke is coming over I called him up telling him I will give him a second chance. Oh boys are so stupid. *knock knock*. "Wait a second Luke." "Okay love!" I run up to Max's room telling him to get this things started. "Max are you ready?" "Yes Lulu let's just get this over with. I run down the stairs and open it with a big smile. "Hey Luke I really missed you." "I missed you a lot too Lulu thought about you everyday." "Okay sit down on Te couch let me get us snacks and we can talk." After that I winked my eye at Max he was waiting for my signal where he was sitting. I saw him pulled the gun up and pull the trigger, aiming right at Luke's head. Then I heard a big thud and saw bliss everywhere,he was dead really dead. "Wow Lulu's I just killed a guy.". Yeah now clean this up I'll be upstairs.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Well it's Luke's funeral and a lot if fans came and I was crying on Jessica's shoulder like I said and boy am I a great actress. " I just can't believe my baby is gone." Gina said. I feel a little bad for taking him away from her and Jai and Beau. He hurt me I know I am blowing this out of proportion,but I don't care you don't hurt Lulu Amanda Tate.

A/n: This is the finally chapter and things are gonna be um idk how to say it just read. Hope you liked the story.

Lulu's pov

The end if it all:

Well guys let me tell you how my plan really work my plan was to hurt Luke and Max. Max will spend his whole life in jail because he killed Luke and got caught. I know I said I forgave him for shooting me but I could have freakin died. Then Luke hurt me and why not throw him in there,maybe killing him was a little extreme. I actually do miss him. Anyway Lax is in jail and Luke is dead plus nobody know I have anything to do with this. I am just gonna live my life and not care. I might just leave this country and go to America. I don't refer what I did my brother did wanna fight Luke and win, it it looks like I am the winner in the end.

A/n: REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT, NO SEQUEL BUT I MIGHT JUST DO A ONE DIRECTION STORY. BUT THAT WILL HAVE LONGER CHAPTERS AND I WILL WRITE MORE,ANYWAY VOTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!