Unexpected

Luke's POV

Why do I keep on doing this? Maybe because I'm scared to lose her,but if I keep doing this I am. I need to fix this,I'm not gonna text or call. I'm gonna march my bum over there and win her over. On the way over I think about my perfect moments with Lulu. I care about her to much to lose her. Wait a second for the 3 months we have been dating I already know I love her. I have to tell her. I don't care how early it is in the relationship,I know I love her. I pull up in her driveway and walked up fast and hesitantly. I knocked on the door. Lulu opens it slowly,I see a hint smile not a big one.

Then she get an angry look. "Luke what are you doing here?" she said that kind of in a disgusted tone. "Lulu I know you are mad at me but I worked it out with max. I don't want to see you unhappy. Lulu Amanda Tate,I LOVE YOU!" "Luke Anthony Mark Brooks I DON'T LOVE YOU,you hurt me to much. I WANNA BREAK UP. Not take a break just break up,bye Luke." After that she slammed the door in my face.

                                                                                   Lulu's POV

I had to do it,Luke made me happy but he did stuff that hurt me also. He just ticked me off,actions speak louder than words. I just don't love him back. I do have feelings for him,but Luke is to much. I can't help but cry,of cousre I am a super loud cryer. "Lulu are you okay?" "Yeah Max it's just Luke and I broke up." "Who broke up with who?"

"Well Max I broke up with him." "Why I thought you two liked each other a lot." "He just did stuff to me that hurt me." "He hurt you wow I'm gonn kill him." "Can I help?" "Lulu I don't mean really kill him. Like just like punch him and stuff like that." "Well I wanna kill him,I plot the plan and you do the killing." "I I I don't know about this Lulu let me think about it." Okay I know I sound crazy but it is all apart of my plan. I will explain later ;)