Chapter Sixteen

Heads up this chapter does have smut in it probably in the begging of the chapter!

Skip once u get there if u don't want to read it! 😊

~~~~~

Danvers-Queen Wedding {9: Honeymoon}

~~~~~

Previously: That night pictures were taken and everyone was laughing having fun and the hero's forgetting all about the troubles with villains and life problems.

Now they were all saying goodbye to the newly wed couple who were heading off to their honeymoon.

"Astra and Tommy are asleep Diggle took them home with him and Lyla," William told his dad and new mom.

"Okay," Oliver smiled at son.

Kara was still off hugging Eliza, as Clark and Alex walked up to Oliver.

"If we get a call from her saying you did something stupid then we will fly and drive down to wherever you're taking her and kill you" Clark warned.

"I'm with what he said," Alex pointed at Clark "But I also wanted to congratulate you and thank you for taking care of my sister," she smiled and Oliver nodded hugging Alex "But no seriously and call with her crying you'll be dead" she warned.

"Will you two please stop threatening my husband?" Kara asked.

"I like when you say that" Oliver smiled at Kara. "So do I" she smiled back.

The two were now on getting in the car driving away as everyone waved goodbye.

~~~~~

Kara and Oliver finally arrived to beach house, Oliver had managed to get, he might not be in the business anymore but the Queen family still connections.

Once they arrived Oliver told Kara to stay in the car she was going to object but he gave her look and she just closed her mouth, she watched him take their bags in the house then he came back to the car and opened the door for her, he held out his hand for her and she took the couple walked into the house, Kara holding up her dress with one hand sand won't get on it.

They made their way up to the main bedroom, there was a heart shaped in rose peddles and the words 'Mr and Mrs Queen' written in rose peddles.

"It looks like my cousin..." Kara was cut off by Oliver kissing her, she melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck as his hand began to unzip the back of the dress.

They pulled out the kiss just so she could get her dress off, once it was off she felt air touch the parts of her body they wasn't covered, Oliver immediately took her lips on his again, he picked her up and her legs wrapped around his waist.

Oliver made his way over to the bed as his lips began to move down her neck, he laid her on the bed bracelet on her wrist, "What that?" he asked standing up beginning to take off his shirt.