Chapter Thirteen

ITS THE BIG DAY FOR KARIVER!!! Well it's just them getting ready

ITS THE BIG DAY FOR KARIVER!!! Well it's just them getting ready. Nothing is going to go wrong (fingers crossed 🤞🏽)

~~~~~

Danvers-Queen Wedding {6: Dressing rooms}

~~~~~

Kara woke up to bells, "IT'S YOUR BIG DAY!!!" Alex exclaimed as Thea, Evelyn, and Sara cheered "YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!" she said happily.

If this was any other morning Kara would have groaned in annoyance but it was her wedding day and she was happy about, slowly sitting up from the bed smiling happily.

"This," Thea pulled out a small box "Is from my lovely brother," she handed Kara the box.

Kara smiled as she opened the box, there was a bracelet she could tell it was a red sunlight bracelet because she could sense her powers draining, she noticed a  note on the inside of the top.

For our honeymoon ;)

Your husband, Oliver

Kara blushed hard and placed the bracelet on feeling weak but still a little strong.

"Now let's get you ready!" Alex said dragging her sister out of bed.

**

Oliver felt water being splashed on his face laughs and giggles could be heard "What the hell!?" He jumped up to see Dean, Sam, Barry, John, and William laughing, then there was Astra giggling in Mia's arms as she tried to hold back her laughs.

"Daddy said a bad word!" Astra continued to giggle.

"Don't you repeat it!" Oliver said pointing at her "What are you doing here?" he looked at his three friends.

"It's your wedding day!!!" Mia said cheerfully. "You going to make mama your wife!" Astra said happily clapping.

"How exactly am I going to do that while I'm wet?" Oliver asked.

"You'll dry," Dean said playfully. "By the way this was not our Idea," Sam said pointing between him and John.

"We sent Kara the gift you got her now all you have to do is..." Barry started. "Wait" Oliver cut him off "What gift?"

"You'll see," Dean waved his question off "Now as our speedster friend was saying we have to get you ready for your wedding!" Dean said.

*

Eliza and Alex were in the church setting everything up with the help of Caitlin, Cisco, Lois, John, and Clark, while Kara was in her dressing room with Thea, Mia, Evelyn, Astra, and Sara.

Thea was doing her hair while Sara help her the dress, "You look beautiful mama!" Astra beamed.

"Thank you sweetheart!" Kara said smiling, she was already teary but she didn't want to ruin the beautiful work that Mia and Evelyn had did.

"Can I help with the shoes once aunt Sara gets done?" Astra asked.

"Of course you can!" Kara smiled at her daughter.

"I'm done!" Sara said she went to get the shoe box and handed one of the shoes to Astra, Kara slowly sat in her chair so she wouldn't mess up the dress as Astra put on the shoe with Mia helping a little.

"That bracelet doesn't go with your dress," Thea said pointing to the gift Oliver had given her, Kara looked at her "There are certain shades of red that goes with emerald green and that is not it" she told Kara.

Kara sighed and took off the bracelet.

"Done!" Astra said finishing up the last shoe.

"Thank you!" Kara smiled standing up. "Now we have you get you ready," Evelyn said to her younger sister.

Alex then walked in "You five aren't ready yet?" She asked. "Sorry we had to get the bride ready first" Sara said.

"You four get ready," she pointed to the Thea, Sara, Mia, and Evelyn "While I get my niece ready" he picked up Astra.

Alex was already ready, she was getting ready while Thea was doing Kara's hair.

All the girls went to get ready and helped each other with the make up and hair.

*

In the grooms room Oliver had finished getting dressed and now he was getting Tommy dressed.

"You ready to see mama and I get married?" Oliver asked Barry chuckled.

Then Dean and Roy came rushing through the door.

"Where have you two been!?" William asked.

"Sorry!" Roy said "He and Sam had to fight some demon the kill a werewolf and I was stuck in traffic" Roy explained.

"Which one sounds more normal?" Barr asked.

"At this point?" Oliver sighed putting on Tommy's shoes "I have no idea what normal is" he said and they all laughed.

"You two get ready, Barry go check on the guest and Will can you go see if the girls are ready?" Oliver said.

Barry nodded and left the room while Dean and Roy when to go get ready. "Do you want to take Tommy?" William asked "Just in case Kara wants to see him," he added.

"Yeah" Oliver said and William picked up Tommy.

*

There was knock on Kara's door "Go away Oliver!" Thea shouted.

"It's William and Tommy!" They heard William's voice.

Sara went to open the door and let William in, "Oliver sent you in here to spy didn't he?" Kara asked taking Tommy from William's arms.

"Just to make sure you ready," William laughed "You look beautiful" he smiled at Kara.

"Thank you," Kara smiled at William. "Hi baby," she tickled Tommy who laughed.

"Willy!" Astra ran out the bathroom.

"Astra!" William picked up Astra "You look wonderful!"

"Thank you and you look handsome" Astra said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Can I go see daddy?" Astra asked Kara.

"Of course!" Kara smiled "Do you mind taking her?" she looked at William.

"No not at all," William smiled.

"I'll come too," Mia said following William out.

*

Dean and Roy officially ready and just talking with Oliver when William and Mia came in with Astra.

"Daddy!" Astra jumped out of Williams arms and into Oliver's.

"Hey sweetie!" Oliver smiled "You look beautiful so do you Mia" Oliver said to his daughters.

"Thanks dad" Mia smiled.

"Thank you" Astra said.

A few minutes later John knocked on Oliver's door Dean went to open it "It's time" he spoke.

*

Kara was sitting in her dressing room playing with Tommy as the girls were talking when Clark came in.

"It's time" he said to his cousin who smiled at him.

~~~~~

THIER GETTING MARRIED!!!