Chapter Fourteen

ITS THE BIG DAY FOR KARIVER!!! Nothing is going to go wrong (fingers crossed 🤞🏽)

~~~~~

Danvers-Queen Wedding {7: I Do}

~~~~~

Previously: Sara went to open the door and let William in, "Oliver sent you in here to spy didn't he?" Kara asked taking Tommy from William's arms.

"Just to make sure you ready," William laughed "You look beautiful" he smiled at Kara.

"Thank you," Kara smiled at William. "Hi baby," she tickled Tommy who laughed.

"Willy!" Astra ran out the bathroom.

"Astra!" William picked up Astra "You look wonderful!"

"Thank you and you look handsome" Astra said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Can I go see daddy?" Astra asked Kara.

"Of course!" Kara smiled "Do you mind taking her?" she looked at William.

"No not at all," William smiled.

"I'll come too," Mia said following William out.

*

Dean and Roy officially ready and just talking with Oliver when William and Mia came in with Astra.

"Daddy!" Astra jumped out of Williams arms and into Oliver's.

"Hey sweetie!" Oliver smiled "You look beautiful so do you Mia" Oliver said to his daughters.

"Thanks dad" Mia smiled.

"Thank you" Astra said.

A few minutes later John knocked on Oliver's door Dean went to open it "It's time" he spoke.

*

Kara was sitting in her dressing room playing with Tommy as the girls were talking when Clark came in.

"It's time" he said to his cousin who smiled at him.

~~~~~

Clark met Kara and the girls behind the double doors that was the entrance to her wedding and future husband. "You look lovely" Clark smiled at his baby cousin.

"Thank you," Kara smiled back hugging him.

"You ready?"

The girls lined up Alex in front, she nodded wiping little tears and was thanking Rao that her make up wasn't ruined.

*

Oliver stood in front of Stein as John, Barry, Dean, Roy, and William stood behind her. He straighten his posture once the girls started coming out.