Chapter Two

Previously; "That doesn't give you the right hit her!" The father raised a voice at Astra who flinched

"Hey, don't raise your voice at my daughter!" Kara said glaring at the man.

"Maybe you should control your daughter and teach her how to behave!" The man shot back at Kara and getting in Kara's face.

"Okay!" Oliver said standing up getting between his fiance and the man "I would think twice before you do something you'll regret!" He warned.

"Now I see where your daughter gets her actions" the mother spat.

"Enough!" The principal finally said "Now while what Lisa said was wrong we don't allow students hitting other students."

"So what does this mean for Astra?" Kara asked.

"She should be expelled from this school!"

"Woman I swear to god I will—" Kara was cut off when Oliver gave her a stern look "She's in kindergarten!" Kara sighed.

"I know, but she will be suspended from school for a week" the principal said.

Oliver was about to speak up when Kara cut him off.

"Yes sir," she nodded picking her daughter up "We'll teach Astra not to get physical with other people" she said "Let's go honey" she smiled grabbing Oliver's hand and walked out the door.

**

In the car, Astra in her seat staring into void as Oliver got ready to leave the school parking lot, Kara began to speak, "Astra," she said causing the little girl to come out of her thoughts "Sweetie you know that Oliver is your true father, and he will always be," she said the girl nodded "Nothing or no one is going to change that ever" she added.

"I know" Astra nodded.

"We love you" Oliver said.

"I love you too."

➴➶☼➴➶☼➴➶

The three arrived home which was empty, and none had eaten so Oliver decided that he was gonna make lunch.

"Astra go up to your room while mama and I make lunch" Oliver said, he laughed when he saw Astra's face as words left her mouth "But mama can't cook" she said, and Kara scoffed in disbelief "While I make lunch. Better?" Oliver corrected himself. Astra nodded running off to her room.

"I can cook!" Kara defended herself "Well now, you're getting better" Oliver joked and Kara sent him a death glare.

"Sorry" he laughed moving over to the kitchen "So who called you?" He asked, Kara gave him a look as she followed behind him "When I got the call about Astra?"

"Right." Kara remembered "I got caught up in the school drama totally forgot," she sighed "That was Nia, she said Mon-El stopped by wanting to see me," Kara saw how Oliver tensed up at the mention of her ex.

"Oliver," she said his name carefully walking over to him "I don't like him or this idea as much as you do," "It was your idea" he told her turning to face her. "I know," she sighed "But I do think he deserves to have a chance with his daughter" she placed an hand on his face.

"How do we know he won't hurt her?"

"Because after last night he knows not to hurt her or he'll be dead" she smiled. "Does that mean I'm allowed to kill him?" Oliver smirked.

"Who says it'll be you?" She asked moving away from him and Oliver smirked "I knew there was another reason I'm marrying you."

"You're telling me that me being adorable wasn't the only reason?" She joked.

"That's possible in the top five reasons" Oliver said as he opened the fridge.

"You know speaking of weddings," she said "We still have to plan ours even though, "Don't forget the meat," she told and Oliver grabbed meat, "We've been engaged for two months" she finished her sentence.

"Well we have been kind of busy especially now since your ex boyfriend is back" Oliver said, Oliver placed the food on the counter next to her she stared at him with her deadly puppy eyes "I'm guessing we're back on that topic" he sighed "Fine! He can visit her with someone watching them every minute!"

"Of course" Kara nodded.

~~

Later That Day

Oliver and Kara had agreed to tell the kids once they had gotten home, Oliver went to go get Tommy from daycare and Evelyn from school.

Kara was sitting at home watching TV while Astra was asleep in her lap, Mia and Evelyn walked into the living area "Hey Kara" Mia said.

"Hey, how was school?" Kara asked.

"Good" Evelyn replied "Is Tommy here?" She asked noticing Astra.

"No, Oliver's gone to get him now" Kara told them, "Astra punched a girl at school and we had to go get her early" she explained.

"I bet she deserved it" Mia said. "Yeah, she told Astra that Oliver wasn't her true dad" Kara said and saw anger go across Mia and Evelyn's face.

➴➶☼➴➶☼➴➶

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter. Next chapter will continue off of this ending .

Hope you all enjoyed!