Chapter 41

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

A Normal Day Out

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Hey... Let's get those sandwiches", Y/n pointed at the stall.

"We just lost another one of us back to this stupid timeline... How are you so... okay?", Five asked. 

"I shouldn't be?", she asked. 

"Of course you should be... I wouldn't want anything more but... How do you do it? Teach me", he said as she stared at him quietly for a minute. 

"What are you thinking?", he asked. 

"I am thinking if I should look clever and make up a lie which won't help you because I would be making that up... Or should I just tell you the truth on which you would definitely make fun of me", Y/n said. 

"I won't", he said. "I know you will", she said. "So what is it going to be then?", Five asked. 

"Fine... I am actually very worried. I mean Vanya just left and Luther is being... well Luther. But from the past day... I am having like really... a lot of food cravings and that just takes my mind off things", he said as Five muffled a laugh. 

"See... There it is. So if you want to feel that way-", she was cut off. "I should get pregnant", he said making her giggle. 

"I would never... ever want to see that", she said. 

"This is a weird question... but why?", he asked. 

"Firstly... you have like a hundred cups of coffee in a day. Limit them to two or three max, you just can't. Secondly, you are already so moody and somewhat temperamental... Imagine more of that. No thanks... I will pass", Y/n said.