Chapter 5

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

The Eye

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"You should have locks on your windows", Five said startling Vanya who just entered her apartment. 

"God!... I live on the second floor", Vanya argued. "Rapists cab climb", Five said smugly. 

"You are so weird", she said putting her coat away. 

"H-hello Vanya", Y/n said. "Hi Y/n", she replied. 

"Is that blood?", Vanya asked. 

"Its nothing", Five replied as she sat down on the couch in front of them. 

"Why are you here?", Vanya asked. "Because I have decided that you are the only one I can trust", Five said. 

"Why me?", she asked. "Because you are ordinary", Five said. 

"Five!", Y/n exclaimed. "Because you will listen", he said. 

"Okay", she quickly went to the bathroom to get some first aid materials as Y/n took it from her hand. 

She placed Five's arm on her lap and winced a bit as his arm was bleeding a lot. 

"Squeeze my shoulder if it hurts too much", she said as he nodded. 

"Vanya... When we jumped forward, and got stuck into the future, do you know what we found?", he asked as Y/n wrapped the bandage around his arm. 

"No", Vanya replied. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing", he said as he looked at Y/n. 

"Let me", he grabbed the stuff from her hand. 

"As far as I could tell, I was the last person left alive. If it wasn't for Y/n... I don't know what could have happened... I never figured out what killed the human race, or why. But I did find something else. The date it happens... The world ends in eight days from now. And I have no idea how to stop it".