Chapter 9

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

"Bonding with the In- Laws"

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Quick question... Why are we going down the window?", Y/n asked. 

"Because... this way I won't have to face Pogo, then mom, and the Allison or Luther", he said. 

"Shouldn't we tell them... that the world is ending. Maybe they could help", Y/n said. 

"We told Klaus and all he cared about was his 20 bucks", he said. 

"Well.. Klaus is always high so... maybe he isn't the right person to be talking to", Y/n said. 

"What about Vanya? She didn't believe us", he said.

"You have a point there", Y/n said as Five grabbed Dolores and put her in a bag making Y/n sigh as she looked at him done. 

"What? She has been our companion for so long", he said. 

"No... She has been you saying your intrusive thoughts through her... It... It is a mannequin", he said. 

"Don't say that... You will hurt her feelings", he said making Y/n lift her hands up in defense. 

"I give up", she said. "Hmm... That's weird... You never give up", he said. 

"Its worth seeing you smile", she said. "You... my dear... are a hopeless romantic", he said. 

"I have a romantic husband to begin with", she shrugged. 

"Only for you, honey... Should we get going?", he asked. 

"After you", she said. "Ladies first", he said. 

"No... you get down and see if it safe and okay for me to go down", she said. "Alright", he sighed.