Chapter 7

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

A Good Night's Sleep

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Escaping the mall with Dolores was one hell of an experience. 

With Hazel and ChaCha, people from Five's ex employer's company, the Handler, were hot on their trail. 

Both of them entered the academy completely tired and a mess. Allison and Luther were standing there. 

"Five? Y/n? What the hell happened to you both?", Allison asked. 

"Are you okay? Can we help?", Luther raised his hand slightly was was immediately pushed away by Five. 

"There's nothing you can do. There's nothing any of you can do".

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Flashback: The day Five and Y/n time traveled to the Apocalypse

"F-five... why do you... worried?", the eight year old whispered as she saw Five looking around at people. 

Chaos, destruction, ruins and rumbles with small fires and smoke still there was all that could be seen for miles. 

The Umbrella Academy was down to ruins too. 

The whole world was gone and it was just the two of them there. 

She looked around and tried to understand what happened and what was happening but her naive young brain couldn't comprehend the situation.

Five was sitting on the ground and Y/n knelt down in front of him. 

"W-what h-happened, Five?", she mumbled but he didn't reply. 

She was about to get up and see what is wrong but Five regained his stature a bit.