Chapter 20

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Harold Jenkins; The guy with some serious issues

- Y/n Hargreeves/ Winters

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?", Diego asked. 

"Oh... About that... We don't know... yet", Y/n said making them all sigh in disappointment.

"Y/n... What do you mean you don't know", Diego asked.

"But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him", Five said. 

"And we have to do it as soon as possible. We are running a bit short on time", Y/n said. 

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?", Luther asked. "I don't know", Five said. 

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?", Diego asked. "That's enough", Five said. 

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city", Diego argued as Five threw the empty cup of coffee away. 

"Well, we just better start looking then", Five said. 

"Diego... you have connections with the police. With that... I am sure we will get something. Some lead", Y/n said as the siblings just looked at the couple weirdly. 

"Why do you look like you all are having trouble grasping onto this?", Y/n asked. 

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean... How exactly do you know all of this about... what's his name?", Allison asked as Five groaned in annoyance. 

"Harold Jenkins", Y/n said. "Yeah that", Allison said. 

"It's... kind of a really long story. You need to trust us on this one. Five... quick summary", Y/n said.