Chapter 23

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

The Super Trio

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾。

"Your room is a mess", Y/n said. "Yes... You said that 10 times by now", Klaus said. "Wear a shirt, Klaus", Y/n said. 

"Why not admire the view? You aren't even looking at me", he said making Y/n sigh.

"I am your sister-in-law... And I won't look at you until you are wearing a shirt", Y/n said. 

"Fine! I am kidding", he said. "Good... Get a shirt", Y/n said. 

"You make awesome waffles", Klaus said. "Thank you", Y/n said. 

"No really. I thought frozen waffles were the best thing ever but you made them feel like trash", Klaus said. 

"I am flattered", Y/n smiled as Klaus was playing with a woolen yarn ball. 

"Whats up with the yarn? You knit?", Y/n asked. "Pftt... As if", Klaus replied. 

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Five walked in quickly. 

"Hey. Get up. We're going", Five said. "Where?", Klaus asked. 

"To save the world", Five replied casually. "Oh, is that all? Great", Klaus said. 

"And for the nth time... Get a shirt", Y/n said. "Fine!", he sat up and started wearing his socks and shirt. 

"What are just three of us going to do, Five? I mean... This morning was a mess", Y/n said. 

"I figured something", he said. "I am listening", Y/n said. 

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?", Five asked. "Yeah, so?", Klaus asked. 

"So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but-", he was cut off.