Vacation and Friends! P4

After the amazing dinner, they all went back to the hotel. Before Walker and Leah turned in for the night, she asked her parents a question.

"Mom, dad... What are we doing here?" She asked with a head tilt. They smiled at each other. "We'll tell you guys tomorrow. Just get some rest, okay?" She said softly. "Okay. Good night, ma. Good night, dad." She said as the gave them a hug.

Walker was about to walk in his room. "Come here, baby." Mrs. Jeffries said with a smile. Walker grinned and joined the hug.

After a bit, the couples went to their room together.

Leah and Walker quickly got changed into their pjs and laid on the bed together, watching movies.

Leah put her hand on Walker's shoulder and then said something Walker could never forget.

Joy Here
Just came up with this song. I don't make music or anything. Yes, it has notes but that's too much to write.. 😫 Ngl it's a nice song tho.

"Special is me, who can live with you, without question. 
Lovely is he, who can do what love chooses, without measure.
How did we find our way through this world?
How did he become such a whirl of the life that I choose to live.
Things that are special 'bout you and me, We live in harmony
Things that keep us on our feet
We live in heavenly peace
Even through the hard times
Through the lows and highs
You never left my side
And I'm grateful to call you... mine. Mmm-mmmm I'm grateful to call you... mine." She whispered to him.

Walker smiled emotionally. "Did you make that up?" He asked. She nodded softly with a smile. Walker blinked, trying to hold back tears. "I love it." He replied simply, knowing that if he said more, he'd cry.

"I love you." She whispered. Walker grinned as he sniffed softly. "Always..." he whispered. "...And forever." Leah finished.

They both smiled and kissed each other's lips as soft as buttermilk pancakes, pressing against the maple syrup.

(A/N: I know. Weird correlation but I love buttermilk pancakes 😋)

As the kiss deepened, their hands moved to each other's jawlines, enjoying and savoring the moment.

Walker tongue reached the tip of Leah's top lip, making her blush. They slowly broke apart, slightly breathing heavily with a soft smile.

Leah moved further up, to make her Walker's height.

Her chocolate brown eyes clashed with his sea blue eyes, as their skin tones changes hue from the reflecting light from the movie.

They just smiled at each other with love as their hearts spoke through their eyes.

Leah grabbed the remote and went to YouTube and played 'Why I Love You' by Major.

"Come on." She whispered as she tapped his shoulder and got off the bed.

Walker got up with a grin, knowing that it was their time to dance.

Leah shook her head. "So, you get up when you want to huh?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she placed her hand in his. "Yeah." He said with a smile as he wrapped his arm around Leah's waist. "Hmm. Don't know how I feel about that." She said as she put her arm on his shoulder. Walker just smiled as they swiftly danced.

"It's like our heart was intertwined, into the perfect harmony..." Leah sung softly. "This is why I love you." Walker sung in a lower octave. "Ooh this is why I love you.." Leah sung in the original key.

"Because you love me, you love me." They sung in harmony. "I had no idea you knew rhis song." Leah said quietly as she twirled into his arms. Walker sighed as he held her stomach and neck.