Think. P2 (i guess)

This is a really good request from @Jacobnoirhistory! It's about Walker having a panic attack and Leah finds him. Enjoy!

Leah walked up with Walker as he held her waist. They took pictures like a professional poser or something. Walker looked at Leah a few times, just to give the photographers a good picture to take. Sometimes, he would say something to make Leah laugh, proposing a great picture.

After a good moment of posing, they finally got some times to rest there cheeks. "Ughh." Leah groaned playfully. "What is it, love?" Walker said with a smile. "You made my cheeks hurt!" She whined with her mouth in a 'O' shape. Walker laughed and kissed her head. "I'll be back. I have to go get something from the car." Leah said as she pat his chest and walked away. "Okay." He responded.

"Okay guys, get as many pictures of Walker as you can." The girl on the bus told the students. They Al started rambling about how cute Walker is and how much they'd love to take a picture or get a autograph from him. As they all got off the bus, they scanned the area for Walker Scobell. They found him and ran, requesting autographs and photos, overwhelming Walker.

Walker noticed a few police walking over as he got ready to take pictures, but his heart sped up as he saw more and more people. Walker started feeling himself crowed by all those fans. "Walker! Sign this!" "Walker, will you marry me?!" "Walker! Are you and Leah still dating?!" "Walker! When is season two being released?!" "Walker take this picture with me!" "You're so cute!" The overlapping voices surrounded him, making him anxious. He looked for Leah but, there was no sign of her.

"Leah! Leah!" He called over the many voices. She didn't respond. He felt as if the crowd squished him into a tight hole. His heart began to race, as he felt like he was about to hurt everyone. Girls were touching him all around making him uncomfortable. He fell between the crack and crawled out, and ran away. He had no direction, just running.

Leah got out of the car, with her phone. "Leah! Leah, Walker's gone!" Tanner yelled to her as he hugged her. "What's wron-wait he's gone? How, bud?" She said softly as she hugged him. "There were a bunch of people piling up on him and he's gone." He said sadly."Hey, it's okay, buddy. I'll find him okay? Where's Tracey?" Leah asked him softly. "She's in the car." He said as he slowly let go of her. "Well, some kind of babysitter she is." Leah said under her breath. "Will you find him?" He said sadly. "I promise." She said as she held out her pinky. Tanner's pinky interlocked with hers.

Leah looked around, looking for blonder curve hair and his sea blue eyes. "Walker!" She shouted at she began to walk around. "Hi. Do you know where Walker is?" Leah asked a group of people. "No." They all said with a straight tone. "Great." She whispered as she turned around and walked away. There's fans for Walker, not Leah. But, she didn't care. All she wanted to do was find her boyfriend.

Walker ran into a store. He walked in and saw a lot of jewelry, and... Girls. Walking to him with a smile. He reached for the door and pushed it open, sending him about to fall back. He felt himself being caught by someone. He immediately got up and pulled her in his arms. "Leah." He whispered. Leah smiled as she gripped his back. From the embrace, the girls backed up, jealous of Leah and Walker's relationship.

They slowly broke away from the hug with a smile. Walker leaned in to kiss Leah and she did the same. Before their lips touched, she slapped him. "Ow! What was that for?" He whined. "You left! You scared me and your brother. I thought you were gone!" She hissed. "I love you." He said with cute eyes. Leah tried to keep her upset face but failed as she looked into his innocent eyes. "I love you, too." She said quietly.

"But, what happened?" She asked as they walked to the car. "People were making me.... Uncomfortable." He said as he opened the door for Leah to get in. "Uh-uh. You need to sit down." She said as she pushed him on the seat. "Are you okay?" She asked him softly as she leaned for the door. "Yea-woah!" Walker exclaimed as he caught her. "Looks like your aim was off." He said with a chuckle. Leah snickered and shook her head.

"Tanner was looking for you to-Wait, where's Tan?! Tanner!" She called as she looked around. "I'm right here, Leah." He said with a smile as he opened the door. "Boy! You were so quiet!" She said with a relieved expression. He grinned mischievously as Leah shook her head. "Come on." She said as she held his shoulder and walked to Tanner's ride. Walker got caught in her love. He realized that would be a good picture so, he quickly got his phone. After he took the picture, he smiled.

When Leah came back, Walker grabbed her waist and pulled her between his legs. "Walker. We're public... Remember? Publicly standards?" She whispered. Walker shrugged. "Public or not. If I feel like I wanna kiss, imma grab one." He said with a smirk. Leah raised her eyebrow saying 'oh really?'. Walker sighed. "Okay, well. Can I kiss you?" He asked with a smile. "Yes. You may." She said softly. Walker kissed her as she moved her hands to his shoulders. "You kids have fun." Tanner mimicked from 'The Adam Project'. Leah and Walker quickly broke apart, blushing.