School Buddy!

This is a short story about Walker surprising Leah at school! Enjoy!

BTW I just wanna say that I love you guys so so much!

*Leah's POV*
School is... Great. I'm bored honestly. Just... Sitting at my desk, waiting for other people to finish the assignment. My teacher in this class is the teacher that'll tell you to think about something while you wait. Is it wrong to say I'm thinking about my best friend? Walker. I haven't seen him in two weeks. It feels longer than that.

As I'm sitting, I hear the intercom. "Leah Jeffries to the principal office, Leah Jeffries to the principal office please." I heard. I immediately got worried as I hesitantly got up and left. I walked to the office and my initial thought was to just say 'Whatever it is, I didn't do it' but, I just stayed silent.

I walked in to see my mom. "Yes?" I said nervously. "Hey sweetheart. We've gotta go somewhere really soon and we're gonna grab Walker. Dior and Charlie are on their way." My mom told me. "Oh okay." I said with a sigh of relief. Everyone laughed softly.

*3rd Person*
Leah and her mom drove about an hour to get to Walker's school. Although Leah didn't know where she was going, she was overly excited to see Walker.

*Walker's POV*
Going to another class. Walking down the hall. Missing my best friend. Leah. Ahhh. And flirty girls. "Walker! Hi." A girl said. So many people. New students are coming, making my life... Terrible. I just wish Leah was here. Everyday. But, I can't drive an hour just to get to school with her.

I walked in my class. A student was sitting beside me whispering my name. Of course I ignored. Then, she gave me a note. I put it under my binder with an attitude. "Give me one moment, guys." My teacher said.

I knew the girl wouldn't stop staring at me so, I opened the note. 'Wanna hang out? ;)' It wrote.

I got my pencil and wrote 'I have a girlfriend. She's going to be my wife one day and I love her more than life Aka: Leah Sava Jeffries. Leave me alone, thanks'. I wrote back, taking up the rest of the paper. On the other side, I wrote 'Leah x Walker' a million times, in different fonts, so she'd know I'm not joking. I gave her the note and she got disappointed as soon as she read it.

I smiled, looked ahead and sat back, waiting. Sometimes, school is great, but sometimes, I really miss my friends. Especially Leah and Aryan.

*3rd Person*
"Okay class. So toda-" The teacher was cut off by seeing someone in the window. It was Leah. "Hold on." She said. The teacher walked to the door, opened it, and closed it behind her.

"Hi, Leah." She said quietly. "Wait, you know who I am?" Leah said happily.  "Yes. Walker showed me a picture of the two of you." She said with a smile. "Aw! Well, we actually have to go and I kinda need him, but, can I surprise him?" Leah asked politely. Her mom was standing behind her. "Yeah, sure. Your mom called earlier. One moment." She said as she went back in the classroom.

"Okay, we have a surprise for a student here, so I'm going to ask everyone to put their heads down." The teacher said. All of the students listened, not knowing if the surprise was for them. The teacher waved her hand, gesturing Leah to come in.

Leah quietly opened the door and spotted Walker's curly blonde hair. He also had on his Waleah sweatshirt. She smiled and quietly walked to him. She rubbed her fingers through his hair and rested her hands on his head.

Walker smiled so wide and turned around. "Hi!" Leah said with raised eyebrows. "Leah!" He exclaimed as he got out of his chair and hugged her. Everyone looked up, realizing that the surprise was only for Walker.

Walker hugged her for what seemed like forever. When they backed away from the hug, Walker kissed her forehead and smiled. Leah put her head up, unknowing that Walker was going for another kiss so, kissed on the lips in front of everyone. They both smiled nervously and slightly looked around.

"Come on." Leah whispered with a grin. Walker grinned and interlocked his fingers with hers. He looked at the student that gave him the note and mouthed the words 'my future wife' with a smile as she pointed at Leah. The girl rolled her eyes.

The whole time, the teacher had a huge grin on her face. Most of the students were grinning, but some weren't. "Okay, back to work guys." The teacher said with a grin as she looked at the window. She saw Leah, her mom, and Walker hugging.

*Walker's POV*
After the hug, Leah looked at me with a smile. She kissed me quickly and we walked to the car. "So, what's the occasion?" I asked at I let Leah in the car. "First, Thank you Walle, and second I literally have no idea!" She said with a smile as she put on her seatbelt. I closed Mrs. Jeffries door. "Thank you sweetheart." She said with a smile. I got on my side and said "You're welcome m-." I almost said 'mom' again.