Vacation and Friends! P3

After a bit more traveling, the family made it to the hotel around noon.

They rode an elevator to the second floor, Walker and Leah anticipating to know what the travel was for.

"You guys ready?" Mrs. Jeffries asked Walker and Leah. "Yeah!" They responded happily.

Walker took Leah's hand as Mr. Jeffries led them to their room.

(Pic off of Google 😉)

"WOAH!!" They exclaimed, seeing the very modern room. "Oh wow!" Walker said happily. "Momma!!! This is sooo cutesies patoosies!!" Leah squealed.

They all laughed. "Okay, well, you guys have to get unpacked and we'll be going to a Chinese restaurant around 8:00 so, y'all got some time to hang around! We'll be right beside you. See ya!" Mrs. Jeffries said happily.

Walker and Leah looked at each other and ran on the bed. "Woah ho ho!" Walker said happily. "YeahthisiswaysofterthanIexpected." Leah said with a sigh. Leah and Walker chuckled, and Leah sat on the edge of the bed.

She was about to get her stuff unpacked. "Wait a second, mama. We've got till 8:00." Walker's stubborn self said.

"Walker, come on! The sooner we get done, the more we can chilll!" She whined.

"But you don't wanna cuddle?" Walker said, giving her baby eyes. His eyebrows were up and his bottom lip poked out, making him look cuter than ever.

"Walker no. We.... We have..." Leah hesitated, seeing his sorry face.

"Please, Ms. Jeffries?" He put his eyebrows higher, making him look sadder.

Leah's face turned emotional. She opened her mouth to speak, but just sighed.

"Baby boy. We have to... Okay, just for a little bit." She whispered, giving in.

Leah cuddled in his arms, her head in his chest, as his arms wrapped around her, like a blanket. He grinned softly as she sighed heavenly.

They both stayed together for about ten minutes before Leah felt herself going to sleep.

"Alright, ocean eyes. Come on." She said as she sat up. "Now?" Walker whined. "Yes, baby. We've gotta get this done." Leah said as she scooted off of the bed.

"Not quite." Walker said, sliding her back into his arms. "Walkerrrrr!" She whined.

He slid her under him, and looked down into her beautiful eyes, pinning her hands.

He let go as she rested her hands on his jawline.

He bent down to kiss her as she pulled his head forward and slid under him. She pushed him off of the bed.

"Oh!" Walker grunted. "Leggo!" She said as she walked to the suitcases. Walker put his head down, and groaned.

"Leahhhh." He whined, just saying her name because he didn't want to get up. "Yes?" She answered sarcastically. "Really?" Walker said as he got up. "Yes." She said with a smile.

She walked over to him and pecked his lips, creating a wide grin on his face.

As they unpacked, Walker asked "You know how long we'll be staying?" "No." Leah responded. "Do you know where we are?" He asked. "Yes." Leah replied. "Do you what we'll be doing?" He asked. "No." Leah replied. "So, if I ask you anything else about this place, you probably wouldn't know?" He asked. "Yes." Leah replied. Walker nodded and continued.

"Wait, did you just do an Annabeth on me?" He said as he closed his drawer and looked at her. She just smiled. Walker chuckled and shook his head.

(Time Skip)
It's 7:30 and Leah and Walker are getting dressed. Initially, they were going to wear their regular fancy clothes until Leah came with an idea.

"Walker. What if we dressed up like we were from china?" Leah asked. He thought about to question. "How we do that?" He asked with a soft chuckle. "Just wearing green. Or a tealish-greenish color?" Leah asked.

"Leah. Hate to break it to ya but, your parents, or mine-cause we don't know what in the world we're doing here-forgot my only teal shirt." He said as he looked through his closet.

Leah sighed with a soft smile and walked over to him. She pulled out a dark green shirt. "I'll match." She said with a smile. Walker had a 'that was stupid of me not to think that' expression.

A few minutes later, Leah was putting on her makeup. "Can I do it?" Walker asked as he walked in the bathroom. "Uhh no." Leah said as she raised eyebrow.

"Come on, beautiful. I'm not gonna mess it up." Walker said with a smile as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Walker, you are not messing up my face." Leah said as she shook her head.

"Pleaseee??" Walker whined. "Nope." Leah responded quickly. "Please?" Walker asked, starting an argument. "No." Leah responded. "Please." "No." "Please." "No." "Please." "No." "Please." "No." "Please." "No!" "Leah?!" "No!" "Please!" "No!" "Leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." He whined as he held the annoying note.

"Walker!" Leah whined in the midst of his whine. "...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...." He continued. "Okay, fine! Just shut up!" She said quickly. Walker stoped and smiled as he picked up her mascara.

"I swear to god, if you mess up my face little boy..." she said with a slight head tilt. "Don't worry. I got this. Trust me." He said as he put his finger under her chin, and began applying the makeup.

His eyebrows were scrunched in his focused face, gently applying the makeup. Leah looked at him with a tiny smile.

"There." Walker said as he finished her blush. Leah smiled nervously and slowly turned to the mirror.

She looked in the mirror as a smile approached her face. She looked at Walker with a smile and back at the mirror. "Okay, yeah, you did good." She said with a grin. Walker chuckled with a grin and looked at the two of them in the mirror.

He wrapped his arms around her neck. "I hope we get to stay together for a while." He whispered. Leah smiled and said "Me too."

(Time Skip)
Leah, Walker, Dior, Charlie, Mrs. Jeffries, and Mr. Jeffries went to a Chinese restaurant.

It had 'AVEO" as a 3D poster on a huge wall.
They took pictures with fans and also on their personal iPhones.

(Edited 🙃)

Joy Here
Thank you guys sm for the support. You might be tired of hearing it but, I appreciate y'all.