In Play. P1

This is about an old enemy in play... Again. Enjoy...

*3rd Person*Leah, Walker, Dior, and Charlie stayed at a hotel together

*3rd Person*
Leah, Walker, Dior, and Charlie stayed at a hotel together. All of their parents had a little meeting that morning.

Leah and Walker share a room, same as Dior and Charlie. They all met in the lobby to go get a late breakfast together. Before Leah left. She met a little girl and she was so sweet and cute. Leah felt as if she created a small bond with her. She immediately knew, she had the love for kids.

After they all got breakfast, they went back to their rooms to wait for their parents to call. But, their parents said that they'd be longer. So, they all went to the park and played a little bit.

As Walker was playing tag with Leah, a vibrate came his phone. He picked it ip and looked at it. There was a text from an unknown number and it said 'I'm here.😈'. Walker showed Leah. "Again?" She asked. "Yeah." Walker said nervously. "Hey, don't worry about it." Leah said with a smile. "Why? How?" Walker asked nervously. "Because, we're good." She said as she took the phone and put it in his pocket and they continued playing.

When they got back to hotel, Megan was there. Minding her own business. "So, she is here huh?" Walker whispered. "Hey. No conflict." Leah said quitlu. "Let's go explore some more guys. Me and Dior will be waiting in the car. If you'd like to change, go ahead. Looking at you green kneed Leah." Charlie said with a smile. Everyone laughed as Walker and Leah walked away.

After Walker got changed, he went to the bathroom. Leah just finished getting all of her stuff. She was going to check on Walker but, she knew he was fine.

Charlie also went to the bathroom. But, what they didn't know, is that Walker wasn't in the bathroom. Megan got him.

She snuck to Leah's room and hit her head. "Ah!" She groaned from the rattle. Leah quickly turned around, sending a very hard punch to Megan's face, causing her to fall to the side. Leah pushed her down and pinned her to the ground.

"Where is Walker?!" She yelled. "I don't know." Megan laughed. Leah punched the other side of her face and pinned her down with her knee as she pinned her hands down. "WHERE IS WALKER, MEGAN?!!" She shouted.

Megan slid her hand from Leah's grip and punched her chin, causing Leah's lip to burst. Megan pushed her to the wall. "Argh!" Leah groaned loudly. She punched Leah's face, sending her to the floor and stomped her foot on Leah's stomach, making Leah groan loudly. "I'll get you out of here." She whispered.

She bent down, sending her knee into Leah's chest. As Megan was about to punch her, she was pushed by Dior. "Get off my damn sister!" She yelled as she pulled Leah up.

"Aaah!" Leah yelled as Dior tried to pick her up. Leah started to cry, out of pain. Dior was so struck. She didn't know if she should save her sister, or end Megan. But, she choose her sister. "Leah, baby, I'm gonna pick you up, okay? Just-just breathe. 1... 2... 3!" Dior said as she picked Leah up, causing her to shout. Dior held her head and her thighs as she walked away. Megan smirked and followed.