Vacation and Friends! P2

The plane was about to land, and Walker and Leah were still sleep. Mrs. Jeffries was as well.

"Before-landing checklist complete down to final items — gear, props, and flaps to go." The pilot announced.

(Ngl I got this from Google. Bear with me, loves)

Mr. Jeffries woke up his wife. "Hey, hon. We're here." He whispered, lightly rubbing his hand on hers.

She slowly got up, and sighed softly. She opened her eyes, and looked around with a smile.

"You think the kids are gonna like this?" She asked with her soft and gently voice. "Yeah." Floyd said softly, kissing her cheek.

(Time Skip)
They all got their baggages after about twenty minutes.

When they exited the airport, they began walking to get a ride.

Walker quickly remembered he wanted to save his first flight. He got out his phone to take a picture.

"Guys!" Walker said as he held up the phone with a ten second timer.

Everyone turned towards the camera, except for Leah, who was looking at the many people.

"Lee." Walker whispered as he softly grabbed her waist. "Huh? Oh!" She said, reazling the picture.

At three seconds, she wrapped her arm around Walker's shoulder and their heads pressed together.

Walker got the picture and looked at it.

"Is that your 'still a bit uncomfortable plane ride' face?" He asked Leah with a grin.

Leah chuckled softly. "Maybe. But, it wasn't too bad." She said with a smile.

She put her hands on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

Walker grinned as he looked up, just before she walked away. "Hey." He whispered as he gently grabbed her chin.

He pecked her lips, and she pecked his quickly, and  turned her head, blushing. "What?" Walker asked.

He saw her slightly look up and saw a whole family looking at the two of them. "Oh." He said quietly, as he started to blush.

As they were walking, Walker quickly posted the photo, titling it with his simple word 'Jeffries'.

(Edited 😁)