First Girl Kiss

Once I graduated High School, I started looking for jobs, as compared to most Asians. I wasn't cut out for University.

My mother's boss at the time, offered me a job in Child Care.

In life once you finish the non-optional/ mandatory part of your life. You need to look for ways to make money. When you're a kid, if you're lucky enough, you get allowance from your parents. Which I was very lucky to. However, money does not grow on trees.

Unlike school, where we would get 6 weeks or so per year, at least in the private school in Sydney, off from school. When going into a full-time job, you only get 4 weeks off. School also chooses when to let you off. Work, you got to choose carefully and wisely when you want to take holiday/vacation.

When I started working, I didn't take time off, as I didn't see much point when I didn't have a reason to or a place to go. I'd pretty much be relaxing at home doing nothing. But when you're use to having a 6- hour day at school, then you go to a full-time job, you're now working 8 hours. You eventually get tired. Especially when you work for 9 months straight.

I still remember telling my employer that I didn't feel like I was giving my 100% anymore with how tired I was getting. She couldn't believe that I'd been working for 9 months straight without taking time off. She suggested to me to take a couple of days off prior to the weekend. I took 2 days off, worked 1 day, then the weekend followed.

Having the time off, I decided to meet with a friend, Bell. I met Bell on the public bus route to and from school. We surprisingly became fairly good friends. She's a few years younger than me, skinny blonde. I also met her boyfriend at the time.

She invited me to a mutual friend of ours Andrea's place, who I met at a party that all 3 of us attended who also caught the public bus. There, I found out that all of us, are bisexual. At the party, not only did I find out that we were all bisexual. But, I also found out that Andrea was attracted to me.

This doesn't happen to me often.

Whilst at Andrea's, she showed us a pair of her handcuffs she had. I don't know why she had them. But she had a pair.

Were they real?

Oh yes.....

I, for some reason brought up a Bisexual Bachelorette show, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. I told them that on the 2nd season, one of the contestants on the show did like a tease of breathing on the bachelorette. That when I saw it, I found it incredibly sexy.

We then decided to play Truth or Dare. Although it was like just Dare. Playing Dare, I decided to Dare Andrea to kiss me. Since she told me before she's attracted to me. She was pretty cute herself. I felt like there was no time like the present to have my first same sex kiss.

She although wanted me to make the first move, as she was worried as to how I would respond to her moving in for a kiss.

I, feeling nervous, giggling a little, I got the courage to lean into her, looking down at her mouth, then closing my eyes. 

Her lips were so soft, her tongue so moist.

Being nervous however, this didn't last very long.

Maybe a minute if that.

I just kissed a girl. I was in shock.

Some of the other dares we did throughout the evening were, Bell giving her boyfriend a lap dance, and I flashed trees with my boobs.

After the game, we just all sat watching TV.

Bell and her boyfriend sat on the bed together.

I chilled with Andrea on the floor.

I sat-crossed legged on the floor, my back against a cupboard or side-table behind me. Andrea's head laid on my lap. I was playing with her handcuffs. Then, I decided to see her response to me handcuffing her to myself.

She grabs both of my hands and puts them behind my head. Her eyes looking down, as she breaths on me as though she is going to kiss me. But then she moves her face from my face, slowly, down my neck, continuing to my body, down to my waist, she moves her face across to the other side of my body, all I can feel is her warm breath against me as she goes back up slowly to my face.

The temptation of being that close to a girl I am attracted to. But only having that temptation made me so wet.

I worked up the courage at a point of the evening, to kiss Andrea another kiss, as well. 

I kissed a girl and I liked it.

This time, longer. Both of us are enjoying it. Making-out.

When we pulled away from each other, she said to me, "I would do more with you. But I'm not sure how you would feel about it."

I was hesitant.

I know I said there is no time like the present. But I just kissed a girl for the first time. I still needed to digest that this happened.

One event first at a time.

We finished the night, as I gave Andrea hickey's on her neck, and Bell wanted on her breasts.

When I was giving Andrea hickeys, I could hear Bell say, "Wow, Jordan must be good at this".