First Male Crush 2000

Granted that this story is about how I was always attracted to females for most of my life. There was a time I was actually attracted to a guy.

Didn't see that one coming, did you?

Before moving to Sydney, Australia.

I attended a high school for a year that all my brothers attended.

There, I experienced my first male crush.

His name was Billy, he was in my class, and to be honest, he was a bit of a dick.

Unlike Caitlin, Billy was Chinese, and we'd never had a conversation. Caitlin and I spent a bit of time together. When there were times that we would be the only girls in the classroom. So, we hung out because there were times when, for some reason, all the girls would have to attend some social event that Caitlin and I weren't part of.
Hey, I was just happy to spend time with her, and she would actually talk to me, kind of by default. But I'll take it.

But like I said, Billy and I NEVER had a conversation.

But i was attracted to him for a while because of his "spiky" hair, and I believe flawless skin.

There was something about him I found appealing. Even though he was a dick and acted always like he was "Too cool for School."

But hey, you can't help who you find attractive.

I believe Billy was the first guy I ever had a crush on.

For the first time, whilst attending a school. I don't believe I ever had a crush on a girl who was in any of my direct classes. Whilst attending the  high school, my brother's attended.

This time, it was a boy I liked.

Even though the school was uniformed, of course we did have days where you come where what you wanted to wear. Those days, you'd think I would dress more feminine to possibly impress him.

Well, my boobs hadn't quite come out yet, and puberty hadn't hit me just yet. Not to mention, I grew up with no sisters, so I didn't talk to anyone about him.

The first time, having an attraction to a male. I didn't change how I looked just to impress him.