Crush On Family Friend

It was one of the first days of coming to Sydney, Australia.

My family and I went to another family friend's place for dinner.

People we'd met before, when we were much younger.

Predictability of remembering them, not clear.

The family was a family of 5 with 3 daughters of Malaysian and Chinese heritage. The daughters were around the same age as my brother's and I.

After playing in the backyard with the family's dog. I went inside, and Melanie, the middle daughter who was in the kitchen, turned to me and said, "Hi Jordan, how are you?", "Are you good?", with a smile.
To my surprise, I had an instant attraction to her. So much that I was practically star-struck.
To this day, I will still never forget looking back at her thinking, "Do I know you?", "Hello, Gorgeous" and "She's cute". I responded to her with "Yeah, I'm good thanks," confused as to how she knew me, even though we'd met before, I was young.

After we ate dinner, she was cleaning up. She was wearing a grey top and black tracksuit pants. The grey top didn't exactly come in contact with her pants. It wasn't a complete mid-riff top either. The top hovered slightly over her pants. With this, there was slight skin showing her stomach and lower back.

Being childish and quite immature, whilst she was cleaning, I would come up behind her, run my pointer finger across her skin, and run away.

I was 12 and had the maturity of a 7-year-old child, and I found her attractive.

But being a family friend, I'd have to treat her like she was my sister.