🎶Too Good At Goodbyes x Sam Smith🎶

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
So, I'm never gonna get too close to you
Even when I mean the most to you
In case you go and leave me in the dirt

July 12th, 2020

"Man I don't know why you set me up with your girls sister

"Man I don't know why you set me up with your girls sister." Chino put his hand on my shoulder. "She's cool people and if nothing else I heard she's a eater." All the guys started hysterically laughing as I waved him off shaking my head. "Whatever man lets go out here." We all started walking out of my office and down to the VIP area where Chino's girl, her sister and her friends were already celebrating her birthday. "Britney this is Derrick...Derrick this is Britney."

She reached her hand out smiling

She reached her hand out smiling. "Nice to meet you." She's cute so I guess a little conversation wouldn't hurt. I smiled back shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too...
___________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ___________________________________
A couple hours has gone by and the night couldn't have gotten any worse. With every shot or glass of champagne Britney became more sloppy and incoherent.

"You are so sexy. We could get out of here." A girl tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around. "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back." She walked off and I looked over at Rico who was laughing shaking his head.

I stood up and looked over the balcony scanning the packed club. Naturally my eyes landed on Omarosa. I heard from Khimaya that this is one of her last weekends working here. She had one of those random dudes in a section arm around her waist, whispering in her ear as she faked laughed. I just shook my head chuckling before finishing my shot.

"Be honest bro...you miss her?" I looked over at Rico dropping my head nodding it slightly. "I do but I can't force her to talk to me."

"She's good people Derrick. You can't let her slip through the cracks." I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know man." He patted my shoulder a couple times before going back over to his seat.