🎶Leave (Get Out) x JoJo🎶

But I have no choice you've got to leave

Because my heart is breaking with every word I'm saying,

I gave up everything I had

On something that just wouldn't last

but I refuse to cry

No tears will fall from these eyes

February 22nd, 2020

It is a busy Saturday Afternoon and tonight the club will be at capacity

It is a busy Saturday Afternoon and tonight the club will be at capacity. My club was one of four clubs hosting an after party or event for rolling loud and everything for these parties has to be perfect. On days like this all hands were on deck to prepare all the things early in the day so I could triple check everything. After meeting with everyone, to delegate, I noticed that all my staff wasn't here. I headed up to my office to finish my alcohol vendor paperwork but I quickly grabbed my phone texting Khimaya first.

 I headed up to my office to finish my alcohol vendor paperwork but I quickly grabbed my phone texting Khimaya first

I looked down and saw Khimaya pick up her phone typing. I responded sucking my teeth and she put it back in her pocket heading towards the direction of my office. She opened the door and immediately I could tell she had something heavy on her shoulders. Her friend isn't here and I remembered that she asked for this job as a favor because she is in the group she and AB started. I told her that I would help her in any way so I assumed something very serious was wrong with Omarosa.

"Where is your friend? I hired her off the strength of you and you said she was reliable...she's not really reliable right now. I need a full staff today for a reason. I need all hands on deck for tonight and it doesn't help that she wasn't here for her last 3 shifts either...is everything okay?" Khimaya twisted her lips and twiddle her thumbs looking down.

"For the past three days she's hasn't answered my calls and texts...she's going through things at home. Last thing she sent me was our safe phrase and she stopped responding." Khimaya spoke softly. "She needs my help. She needs to get herself and daughter out quick...like today quick...We have a plan we just need help to get her out." Khimaya let out a deep sigh and I understood what that meant.

I knew Khimaya since I was 15. I met her when she was 18 and taken in by my OG and his wife who happens to be ABs and my son's mother parents. Her parents kicked her out when she was 16 and they found out she was a lesbian and found her in bed with another girl, her now girlfriend AB, and wasn't going through with an arranged marriage with a man that was 35 at the time. We both sold drugs together and she helped me grow my drug empire. We both are the only "family" we have and our bond has been as thick as thieves since. I have met all of Khimaya's friends except Omarosa. Omarosa claimed she came into the picture a few years ago but never came to any parties at the club till a few days ago. I understand why now. I knew how much Khimaya loves her friends and this support group so of course I was going to help her.

"Oh my gosh she's here." Khimaya was looking out at the club when she ran towards the door. Derrick stood up shouting to Khimaya. "Tell her to come up here." Khimaya nodded her head, running out the door and down the steps. Derrick watched their interaction from his window.

Omarosa has on shades and is holding her arms close to her chest after giving all the girls hugs. Khimaya points up towards the window and Omarosa looks up then starts walking towards the stairs Khimaya and AB following close behind.

A few moments later she opened the door and looked around. "Nice office." Derrick nodded shoving his hands in his pockets and mumbled softly. "Thanks."  Khimaya embraced Omarosa again as and she cried into her shoulder a little.

Omarosa let out a staggering breath before letting Khimaya take off her shades. My eyes grew in size noticing her slightly puffy eyes and that drew attention to a cut on her bottom lip.

"What happened?" She shook her head again. "I don't want to talk about it. I'm so sorry for being late and missing days. It won't happen again. I'll stay late tonight and clean up I don't mind." I tilted my head to the side completely disregard Omarosa's statement. "I know I'm your boss and you don't know me like that but let me just say this if any of my employees needed help I'll help them." Omarosa nodded looking down at her hands.

"Thank you." Omarosa got up and walked towards the door. Knowing that she's going through this I can't just stand by and let it happen.

"Ommi he helps with the group from time to time...I told him we had a plan we just need help executing it...You have to get out before it's too late...Are you sure your ready to leave Ommi? Because once you do this you can't go back Ommi...You have to be strong." I could tell Omarosa was a bit taken back because she stopped but didn't turn around. "Yes." She spoke softly but loud enough so that we could hear her. She turned around sniffing and wiping her eyes. "I'm trying to leave him but......it so hard when you've been so use to one person, he's the father of my daughter and he's all I know...it's just really hard." Omarosa looked at Khimaya with watery eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed." I spoke up. "Shit happens all the time you just gotta be strong and willing to put the work in." She shrugged her shoulders nodding her head. "It's hard not to be but I've had enough after these few days...I'm done. I packed two small bags, took Olivia to the sitters and just left in a cab but I want all our stuff and my car...if I can even get it." She looked between myself, Khimaya and AB. She started hysterically crying and Khimaya held and consoled her. AB and I looked at each other shaking our heads.

"Look we'll be done here in a couple hours and we can all go over and get your things okay?" She looked at me with a soften expression. "Thank you so much." She and Khimaya headed back to the bar. I have a soft spot for women in distress. My mom never had that person to help her out so I feel like I have to be that for people sometimes. A blessing and a curse.

 A blessing and a curse