🎶Situantionship x Snoh Aalergra🎶

So tell me how to resist what we have when it feels right the moments that I'm with you, I forget about the issues...

July 10th, 2020

"And what color for your nails boo and I know you do French tips for your toes

"And what color for your nails boo and I know you do French tips for your toes." My nail lady, Cindy, held out a binder ring full of different colored nails and designs. "Freestyle girl you know what I like." I sat in the pedicure chair placing my feet in the warm water. Khimaya, Zuri and I are out getting our nails and toes done but little does Khimaya know it's al for her surprise proposal in a few days.

"So Omarosa how'd you get home from the club last night?" Zuri took a sip of her champagne the nail salon gives out complimentary. Khimaya looks over from the manicure table over her glasses.

"Derrick..." I answered hesitantly not wanting to answer any questions to start making the situation murky in my mind. Derrick and I have displayed very minimal PDA but nobody knew our relationship went past that. Well our situationship...

"Oh bitch how'd you do it? Many girls have tried and no one was able to succeed." Zuri spoke with a puzzled expression looking through the dip powders.

"I don't know in all honesty...it just kind of happened. Maybe he just feels sorry for me cause I was getting divorced, becoming a single mom and just wanted to show me a good time or two." I shrugged my shoulders as Cindy asked me if I was okay with my length.

Khimaya shook her head putting her champagne glass in the left hand to give the right hand to her nail tech. "I doubt that it's just pity Ommi. He's really feeling you but that's just my opinion."

I sat back and smiled taking in Khimaya's words. "Recently divorced and you moved on that fast? Your leaving no time to get to know yourself after marriage. You are young live your best life." Some random lady sitting next to me spoke up in a thick southern accent.

"So what? She has the right to do whatever she wants coming from what she came from!"Zuri shouted from the front of the salon.

"Look honey I thought the same thing my ex-husband beat me black and blue. I got a divorce, got back in touch with my high school sweetheart and two years later he left me high and dry for another woman. I don't want to put my demons onto you but I say that just to say this...discover yourself first before you leap into another relationship." She tapped my arm smiling before handing a cash tip to the man who finished her pedicure a little while ago and walked out.

I just stared at my toes pondering on what the lady said. It has been barely a month after ending my 5 year marriage before Derrick and I got into all of this. I was barely divorced. Maybe I did need that time. That space. Tyrone was all I knew. He literally altered how a viewed myself. I never got to live out my dreams. I do need to step into a new version of me and accomplish somethings but how can I do that if I don't have the time to find myself...by myself.