🎶Sparks Will Fly x Jhené Aiko and J. Cole🎶

We only need to stay close in time
Sparks will fly....

We only need to stay close in timeSparks will fly

May 21st, 2020

Khimaya parked her truck and we got out walking towards my attorney's office. I had to take my car in for some work. This is the final stage of the divorce proceedings and the results of the paternity test. I was overwhelmed with nerves and sadness. I wish that my life was different but I wouldn't have Olivia if it was. I smiled slightly seeing that Derrick was waiting in the lobby for me. "Hey you got this. After this it'll all be over." Derrick rubbed my arms and I nodded my head. I haven't seen Derrick since our date and he left me on my kitchen counter in a literal puddle. We've texted consistently since though and that's how he knew about today and why he showed up. The sexual tension between us is boiling over. I couldn't ignore it anymore since that night and we both know something is bound to happen but I have one thing one my mind today. Officially becoming divorced.

I got glares from Tyrone's mother and father. His younger sister, Jada, rolled her eyes at me but her eyes turned flirtatious as she stared at Derrick. "Li se jis yon ti bouzen!" Tyrone's dad shouted and Derrick looked confused. "He called me a whore but it's okay so is his daughter but I'm going to mind my business!" Derrick and Khimaya made the oh face as Tyrone's family stood back shocked. They are not use to me speaking up. I took a deep breath before walking into the room.
___________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___________________________________

"My client doesn't want child support or alimony from Mr. Perrie she wants to keep possession of the family vehicle which is in her name and primary custody if not full custody of the child with Mr. Perrie relinquishing all parental rights." My Lawyer, Hanson, a middle aged white man spoke up on my behalf. Of course the DNA test came back. 99.99999% that Tyrone is the father. I had no doubts in that. Im disgusted, still, that he requested it just to prolong the process.

Tyrone leaned over speaking to his attorney as they discussed the proposal. "Mr. Perrie accepts all the terms but the full custody. Now primary custody can be given to Mrs. Perrie-"

"It's Miss. Kassai now." Tyrone clenched his jaw balling up his fist. "Don't think your changing my daughters last name." He hit the table with his first pointing at me with the other hand. I sucked my teeth waving him off. "If I decided to change it I will. I should get full custody anyways I feel like a single parent. Who was up when she was colicky? Me. Who changed the diapers? Who made the bottles? Who wiped her nose when she had colds? Who does she call when she has a bad dream or needs help with something? Mommy! You weren't around all your gonna do is pass her off to that disrespectful ass mother of yours!" Tyrone hopped up and the security that was there stepped in front of him extended his arm shaking his head.