🎶I Feel Good All Over x Stephanie Mills🎶

I often remember two strangers meeting for the very first time....

February 15th, 2020

"That was our boss?!" I spoke up in an inquisitive tone

"That was our boss?!" I spoke up in an inquisitive tone. "More like the owner of the club and we've known each other since back in the day. 15 years give or take." Now that explains how I was able to get the job under these crazy circumstances like getting paid in cash, no interview nor an application. "Take a walkie, this tray and head up those stairs to the last VIP Section."

I took the walkie talkie and the tray of bottles and chasers. I walked up the steps and passed the velvet rope. I felt eyes on me causing my nerves to become rattled. I moved past the different areas, walking up a set of steps carefully before coming upon another security guard. He looked me up and down before moving over.

The overwhelming smell of weed filled my nose which reminded me that I had a half of a blunt in my duffle bag for after work. I looked around and my eyes landed straight on the club owner. He kept his gaze on me causing me to aimlessly walk tripping over my feet dropping all of the chaser. "Oh my Gosh! I am so sorry."

Everyone started laughing except Derrick. The security came in and Derrick spoke to him in a hushed tone. The security guard walked over picking up all the bottles.

"Can you grab a mop and broom please...horrible first impression." Derrick spoke while shaking his head but all I could do was nod and hurry up out of the room completely embarrassed.

"It's like she forgot how to walk

"It's like she forgot how to walk." I waved Rico off as my boys all laughed. "It's her first night ima chalk it up to nerves." I spoke up as I fixed my drink.

"She all natural too with a fatty." Chino chimed in. I'm a man so of course I looked employee or not. I nodded my head in agreement but stopped and screw faced Chino. "Keep your paws off my employees' the last one you fucked on one you ended up having a baby." Everyone except Chino erupted in laughter as he sat back, taking a pull from the blunt. Security came in with a mop and broom to clean up the spilled chasers.