love a emotion

Your breaths getting mixed with his , you could hear your heart beating in unison with his , it was a feeling you didn't wanted to leave.

Your heart kept asking for more so did his , he smirked after pulling out.

Shall we ?

He asked in a notorious tone sensing how badly he wanted you , but there was a silence. You stood up while lacing the boundary of the canvas with a little shy smile.
Jungkook knew it as a signal , that you were hesitant to accept it , that you wanted it too.

Just in seconds slipping his hand under your thighs,  he picked you up In a bridal style taking you by surprise. He was calm but at the same time excited.
He never got the chance to express himself , his feelings he had for you.

But somewhere you both knew what you felt for each other , it never needed words to explain. Getting inside the room , you didn't broke the eye contact with him while holding on to his biceps.

Placing your gently on the bed , he smiled patting your hair.

If you are not sure..I'll back off..

He asked the last time , and tried to walk away , you prevented him from going away.

I wouldn't have came in this room..if so

You signaled it through your words,  jungkook was happy to know that you felt the same.

You stood on the bed hugging him , with all love,  pondering your feeling into it. Removing your hair from your neck , he placed few dewy kisses on your neck,  making you close your eyes in pleasure. His scent was tempting that you felt like engaging into it.

His hands wondered around your bare neck removing all the ounce of hair on it while placing wet kisses on it.
You moaned turning him more and more. The night got more wilder. Wearing the only shirt you had , was now on the ground with his shirt and trouser.

Kissing every ounce of your body , he wondered every corner. Marking with his love,  your body started getting heat up.
The room started feeling hot , even though it was well spaced.

Kissing under your thighs you, rolled your eyes In pleasure.

Look at me..sweetheart

He asked while grabbing your Chin , making you look at him.

Removing the only cloth that was covering your womanhood,  now lied on the floor. You red face , wasn't hideous now.

Jungkook smirked before whispering something into your ears.

I hope you can handle me...

Those might have felt shy for you , but he was all indulge in making memorable for you.

Ah..

You moaned as a sudden  pain aroused there,  he intertwined your hands with his while moving to start.

Say my name..

He demanded,  you managed to say ,

Jun...hmm..

Jungkook enjoyed the view , he never felt that pleasure in his life , while being with any women , couldn't bring him this satisfaction,  that he felt when he was into you.

Your breath was getting heavier , as he slided his hand to wipe the sweat over your face , while removing few strands
From your face.

J-jungkook...I..

You tried to speak , and he held your hand while moving with slow speed.

Just let it..

He signaled you , it was your climax , as you released he took you into a hug to calm your breaths.