Strange~

You settled in front of him , as he smiled a bit oddly and looked at you.

So..what is it..that you wanted to tell me ?

You asked jungkook who was fiddling with his fingers trying to process , as he was suppose to tell you about his mother.

I..m..thinking of breaking up..with lily!!!

But he restricted himself from saying that instead he said something else. You widened your eyes , all of a sudden break up.

What..but why ?

You asked getting anxious and worried ,
Jungkook sighed under his breath , as he wasn't sure , whether to let you know or not.

I don't.. know to be honest  !!!

He looked confused , you creased your brows , listening to him.

I feel like..she's not the one for me..I'm not okay with..the feelings I'm getting

Your heartbeats went high , as he spoke what exactly was going on with him.

Jungkook..jungkook hold on..to yourself..you can't do that to lily

You were too concerned for lily whereas jungkook was making it more worse.

Wait..my feelings doesn't matter..?

You sighed in frustration when these words came from Jungkook who looked a bit restless.
You felt him staring at you intensely.

You awkwardly looked away trying to grasp on your own feelings,  jungkook chuckled.

Why do you even..care..?

You furrowed as he spoke , you went perplexed what did he meant ?

What do you mean by that ?

You asked in a stern tone , he rolled his eyes and sipped on the coffee that just came. You bited your nails growing more worried.

Listen..sometimes..you have to give time..to yourself..your relationship..May be that will work...

You tried to explain him , but it looked he wasn't really listening.

And what..if..I keep thinking.. about someone else..instead of my girlfriend..what should I do about that..?

Those words slipped his mouth , and a shiver ran down your spine , it felt somewhere he was talking about you.
But you didn't wanted to take the wrong idea.

Shut up..!

You murmured and few people eyed you both , jungkook smiled to himself.

And its...Obviously someone..who's with me..right now..

He muttered slowly and you widened your eyes. Your heartbeats that were quiet normal till now. Became frenzy.

Ahm..anyway how's everything going with your step mom....

Wiping the awkwardness jungkook asked , while you nervously sipped on the coffee. He never made you this nervous , his little confession created a huge ruckus in you.

Yeah..she's doing..great..everything is  fine  jungkook nodded slightly,  the awkward silence occupied the place.

Jungkook glanced at you,  for  a while , you gulped down before speaking something.