friendships >

It has been a week,  you all returned from the trip , the usual college stress for final exams has been declared.

You all were preparing for the finals , and with that comes thousands of assignment that were pending.
You hardly opened your eyes , and stared at the professor.
As last night you pull a whole nighter to complete your notes.

You look tired..Anna whispered you sighed while rubbing your eyes.

Finally the lecture was over.
You saw Anna packing her bag ,

Actually have to  buy..some books... , do you wanna come..?

Anna asked while she was almost standing,  you looked at the watch.

I think..I'll make remaining assignments In the library.. you go..

You denied and left the class with her.

After biding her bye , you went straight to the library.
Searching for the appropriate book you tied your hair and ready to do some hardworking.

Ah......you mumbled while carrying bundle of books together and kept them on the table with a thud sound , and everybody looked at you.

Sorry... you apologized while bowing , at people around. Since you were busy as you started making the assignment.
A coffee was kept in front you on the table..

I guess..you need this...

Jungkook spoke taking the chair opposite to you,  you eyed him then at the coffee.

Yess..finally

You sipped on it , making a little sound of relief. He smiled as he saw you enjoying it.

What brought you here..at this time..

You asked him while still focused on writing,  he opened a magazine that was near his seat.

Just...I saw you.. thought of joning

He gave a lip straight smile and you looked up at him after a while and rolled your eyes.

Btw..y/n... his tone got little soft , and slow.

I wanted to ask you something..

You glared at him he blinked in returned  and then you just got back to work,  you nodded your head signaled him to proceed.

How did your dad...died  ?

That question made you halt your actions for a while , jungkook could feel you went silent.

I..mean..was.. he ill or..taking some medicines..for anything

He sounded more sincere this time and you blinked in pure oblivion,  that was not a easy task for your to talk normally about that it's been six months that he died , you still feel he's somewhere around.

He..was diagnosed...with terminal lung cancer.. you spoke a bit stammering In between As your heart feels heavy when you talk about him.
Jungkook grew more suspicious,  but he was not sure whether ask more question or not.

Why would you ask... you asked now looking at him,  he got nervous as he shook his head.

No..just..actually..I thought..he was sick from a long time...