who's the culprit ?

You looked at him , jungkook looked totally worried,  he was trying to call somebody , you stood at a distance while holding your bags. Atleast you got the chance to take you luggage.
But jungkook couldn't even get that.

He had his bike , you both sat near a park untill you both had some help.
You were more gulteir now as he was homeless because of you.

You held your temples while stressed for what was gonna happen.

When Suddenly jungkook came back to you taking the bag from you .

Where are we going  ?

You asked standing up , he looked at you.

Found a place to stay

He murmured,  you furrowed,  a taxi came soon he kept the luggage In , and you sat inside he was leading the way on his bike.
You chose not to ask him anything.

Finally after a while,  the taxi stopped you saw jungkook stopped near a place that was more like a studio apartment.

Stepping down from it , you saw yoongi stood at a distance,  as he saw you both he came towards you .

Jungkook told me everything

He answered your unspoken words , as your eyes could tell you were confused.
You nodded a bit sadly.

Here's key...thats my friend's apartment he lives...abroad..I asked him to rent you this for few days..

He explained handing the keys to Jungkook who nodded.

But..how can we.. you hesitated,  as yoongi crushed his brows.

Cumm'on the apartment is..just for sale..don't worry...nobody would come here...

He assured both of you.

Thank you..hyung !

Jungkook hugged him you, smiled so did yoongi patting on his back to respond.

The room was dusty as you kept your luggage,  it had only single bedroom with a kitchen and bathroom.

You looked around for a bit , a sudden feeling of anxiety hit you , you sat down staring at the floor.
Jungkook who was trying to arrange the things for uses.
Looked at you suddenly.

Is that how we ended..a low sigh escaped your mouth , jungkook instantly walked to you.

What happened  ?

He muttered sitting alongside,  you stared at him for a while,  meanwhile your mind was playing all the things.

Jungkook he hummed while looking at you.

What if ...dad..was killed by her...

You muttered  , your voice shivered with a ounce of fear in it , jungkook held your hand to him.

Than I'll make sure...she has to pay for all her sins

A tear escaped from your eye , he wiped that tear from his hand within no time. You felt how , difficult it must be for him as well.
He left his home just for you,  he wants to get your things back the way that were.

You hugged him , he was surprised but he hugged you back patting the back of you head.

Y/n..

He murmured and you hummed while still not leaving him.