togetherness 🌷

What does that mean ?!

Lily widened her eyes,  and was confused equally , Ren looked at her ,

We have same mother..

Ren spoke and lily was too stunned to speak  , for the moment.

I'm 2 years elder than him...his mother and my father..had affair..and after his father got..to know..he divorced her..that time..he was In school..

Lily's mouth was hung open  , nobody ever imagined that Ren would be jungkook's brother.

Damm! I never knew this coming

Lily grew tensed as Ren was explaining her about the past ,

But why you wanna get married to y/n so badly ??

Lily questioned him again , Ren gaze changed , as he smirked.

Just I want it..because I don't want jungkook to get her !!

He completed and lily furrowed , it wasn't the reason she expected,  Ren actually didn't told her the real reason.

At college:

You zoned out while sitting,  Anna saw it and tapped on your hand ,

Everything will be fine..don't worry

The class was going on , but it was too difficult for you to even focus , class ended soon.

Take this..

Anna handed you some money , and you looked up towards her ,

What is this  ?

Cumm'on you need something..to stay untill everything is resolved...

Anna explained and you tried to return her the money , but she wasn't ready to take it ,

I'll see..jungkook and come back

You went to his class  , as the class was going on,  you waited outside.

Can you please call Jungkook ?

You asked one of his classmates,  the guy looked back at the class. And looked back at you.

But he wasn't in the class..earlier

You furrowed , you remembered leaving the house together for college then
where is he ?

You grew stressed seeing him not present there , it was the lunch time when you got a exam notice from the university.
Your final exams are gonna begin in next month,  the whole college was in chaos after the announcement.

You returned back to the house it was locked means , jungkook wasn't there either,  you grew anxious.
That he wasn't anywhere.

Time went by , you were busy in studying,  as your stomach growled out of hunger,  but there wasn't anything to eat.

Just when you thought of ordering something,  the door unlocked you stood up it was jungkook!

Where were you?

You asked without even letting him step in , he removed his shoes and kept few things on the kitchen counter.

Please make something..I'm really hungry,